Windows 10: Sound Icon not working

Discus and support Sound Icon not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been on before, I am new here. My sound icon is showing but it is not working. The sound is high and I cannot turn it down I am on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sylvie, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Sylvie Win User

Sound Icon not working

Sorry if this has been on before, I am new here. My sound icon is showing but it is not working. The sound is high and I cannot turn it down I am on a Sony laptop windows 10. Was OK before I downloaded Skype yesterday. Thanks.

:)

Sylvie, Oct 14, 2017

2. my sound is not working, I have windows 10 and constantly have sound problems on this !

my sound is not working, I have windows 10 and constantly have sound problems with this. i have tried clicking on the sound icon and it is not showing any icons at all for heaphones etc... İ have tried to run the problem programme and its still not working
    and showing no icons ! how do i get it to work again ? it was working fine yesterday

Melike Işık, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade

try right clicking over your sound icon on the task bar and selecting 'troubleshoot sound problems' , select your primary sound output and hopefully it works, it worked for me a couple minutes ago as a had a short beep every 30 seconds or so, if this doesn't
    work just try experimenting with right clicking on the sound icon. Sound Icon not working :)

JustANiggaTryinnaHelp, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Sound Icon not working

Reinstall audio card driver.

FreeBooter, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

Sound Icon not working

1. Sound Icon not working - Similar Threads - Sound Icon working

2. Sound ICON in NOT Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound ICON in NOT Working: Okay, let me start by saying yes, I have read a few other topics but I also don't want to spend hours searching for things to find out Windows' hasn't actually resolved the issue or not.The little speaker icon on the task bar in the bottom right of my screen, next to calendar...
  3. Sound ICON in NOT Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound ICON in NOT Working: Okay, let me start by saying yes, I have read a few other topics but I also don't want to spend hours searching for things to find out Windows' hasn't actually resolved the issue or not.The little speaker icon on the task bar in the bottom right of my screen, next to calendar...
  4. sound icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound icon: my sound icon in the taskbar has stopped working the slider control does not appear, I saw online that if you restart windows explorer in task manager it fixes it, but you have do this each time you restart your PC. anyone know the problem...
  5. Sound icon and sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound icon and sound: In the taskbar settings if I enable "show all icons in notification area" the sound icon appears with a red x. If i put the pointer on it, it mentions "audio service not working" but despite those indications all sounds works great. If I disable it, the icon appears...
  6. Sound icon on taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound icon on taskbar doesn't work: [ATTACH] This happens very often and I'm not too sure why, but it doesn't let me click the small sound icon in the bottom right of the taskbar. When I click on it or right click on it, nothing happens and if I want to change my sound levels I have to go into settings,...
  7. Sound icon on taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound icon on taskbar no longer working: Just yesterday Aug 26, 2020 the sound icon that I use regularly to adjust volume has stopped working. I'm sure there's a simple fix, but I haven't found it. Please help?...
  8. Sound icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound icon: The sound icon in the lower right taskbar is set on 100%, and when we click on it, the window to change the volume doesn't pop up. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-icon/8cd31809-7c4c-44ee-8f37-e52ba51cf767
  9. the desktop sound icon does not work

the desktop sound icon does not work: the icon for sound on my task bar does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-sound-icon-does-not-work/adf08a8f-a54b-4c25-9889-70a78bc6911c
  10. sound icon has ceased to work

sound icon has ceased to work: After recent windows10 update, sound icon on task bar now ceased to work. Any answers please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sound-icon-has-ceased-to-work/81ccb92e-b518-4477-9095-ad07cf301b63