Windows 10: Sound in Youtube videos gets distorted occasionally

Discus and support Sound in Youtube videos gets distorted occasionally in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; About two month's ago i've started getting a weird issue where during Youtube playback sound would get permanently distorted/stuck on a loop at random... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cel, Oct 3, 2015.

1. CEL
    Cel Win User

Sound in Youtube videos gets distorted occasionally

About two month's ago i've started getting a weird issue where during Youtube playback sound would get permanently distorted/stuck on a loop at random intervals until i refresh the page or skip to another point. It might not happen at all while i watch videos for hours or it might happen several times on the same video.

Since then i've done a clean install of windows and changed my pc (except GPU) but the issue is still there. Is this something that happens to everyone from time to time or could it be related to firefox plugins/GPU or something else?

:)

2. VenessaV Win User

Video Playback Issues with Windows 10 Update

I hope someone can assist me with this. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have been having major video issues. Videos seem to play fine in VLC, and interestingly YouTube seems fine, but streaming from anywhere else I get choppy playback and the right half
    of the video screen is distorted. Also having issues with the Windows video player - same as when streaming. Choppy video and sound and right half of the screen is distorted.

Did anyone else have the same issues and have a fix to offer?

VenessaV, Oct 3, 2015
  3. bimsari Win User
    Nokia asha 305 Call blocking/reject feature?

hey asha 305 doesn't support streaming we can't see youtube video as well as, while watching videos the picture get's distorted . plz help it often get hang

bimsari, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

Sound in Youtube videos gets distorted occasionally

1. Sound in Youtube videos gets distorted occasionally - Similar Threads - Sound Youtube videos

2. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  3. YouTube videos sounding muffled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube videos sounding muffled.: Seriously. This started happening a few weeks ago and now it's only gotten worse. Every youtube video I play sounds like it's being played thru speakers that are 10 feet underwater. This same thing is happening on Edge and Firefox browsers. It's not happening on audio files...
  4. YouTube videos sounding muffled.

YouTube videos sounding muffled.: Seriously. This started happening a few weeks ago and now it's only gotten worse. Every youtube video I play sounds like it's being played thru speakers that are 10 feet underwater. This same thing is happening on Edge and Firefox browsers. It's not happening on audio files...
  5. Most videos on Youtube are distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most videos on Youtube are distorted.: Most videos on Youtube are distorted on Microsoft edge and Chrome as well. Restarting the device did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-videos-on-youtube-are-distorted/0fbed65a-767f-459d-80ee-a16d7e9cdbf5
  6. Most videos on Youtube are distorted.

Most videos on Youtube are distorted.: Most videos on Youtube are distorted on Microsoft edge and Chrome as well. Restarting the device did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-videos-on-youtube-are-distorted/0fbed65a-767f-459d-80ee-a16d7e9cdbf5
  7. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  8. no sound from youtube video on pc

no sound from youtube video on pc: Suddenly no sound is heard when a you tube video is selected on this Windows 10 PC. Has always worked fine until now. All PC sound tests display no problems and no changes have been made.YouTube suggests it may be Adobe Flash Player issue. Any advice....Please?Desktop -...
  9. no sound from youtube video on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. sound on youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound on youtube videos: I can not increase the volume on down loaded you tube videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-youtube-videos/796ece82-bfc5-4e30-89c4-f72ab268cc00