Windows 10: Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Discus and support Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello -- After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taurean75, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Taurean75 Win User

Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Hello --

After I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 Pro, there was no sound. Obviously, Creative Labs has yet to release compatible drivers for many of their sound cards. Nevertheless, I found out that I'd make it work by changing its modes back and forth via its Audio Control Center. I have to do this every time I reboot the system.

Do you think the problem is with the driver or Windows itself? If it's the driver, why world it work simply by re-setting / changing its option?

Thanks in advance! *Smile

:)

Taurean75, Aug 1, 2015

2. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

Windows 10 current software pack (got my Titanium Champion series and the front panel going):

File Name : XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0015.exe

This download contains the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

This download supports the following devices only:

• Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM
    What's New:

• Fix installation issues on Windows 10 32-bit Build 10586.
    Requirements:

• Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium audio devices listed above
    Notes:

To install this pack

• Download the file onto your local hard disk.
    • Double-click the downloaded file.
    • Follow the instructions on screen.

Creative Weltweite Unterstützung

Once that's upgraded set the Volume Panel (Default Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe") to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode and reboot.

It's all working for me now.

Nick Phipps, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

The following now tested and working. Please note the difference between the Titanium and Titanium HD cards
    But Dolby Digital Live Pack for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Series fails with an error.

Installing the software and driver first before upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 worked for me and the settings held on reboot.

micromillar, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

I too have the same issue only for me no one seems to be wanting to help me out with this one for some reason. I have a x-fi titanium pci express and I still would like to know why it has been taking so long for creative to get off their duff and get the windows 10 drivers and software out prior to its release this past wednesday because right now I have sound from only 1 speaker even though I have a 5.1 audio surround speaker setup for my pc.

Matt Siegel, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Taurean75 Win User
    Well, at least it's working, albeit partially.

Taurean75, Aug 1, 2015
  6. yea; its only working partially for me too even though I configured it for 5.1 sound. And the sound is really low and crackling too.

Matt Siegel, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Taurean75 Win User
  8. vairish Win User

I had the same issue, even with Daniel_Ks SB X-Fi series support pack 3.4. When Googling the issue I found people have the same issue when Windows Vista came out and there were two solutions that seemed to work for people.

The first was to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\, right click on the Creative folder and go to properties -> security and give all Groups and User Names full control over the folder. The second was to swap modes to bring your sound back and then put the computer to sleep for five minutes.

I tried both solutions in the order I posted them above so I'm not sure which one actually fixed my problem, but since I did them I have had no issues with my X-Fi Tatanium Fala1ty in Win 10 at all.

vairish, Aug 1, 2015
  9. Taurean75 Win User
    I tried both of them without success. The second one only worked temporarily. What I had to do was remove all previous drivers using a third-party software AND reinstall Creative software suite by Daniel. Now everything's normal -- at least for 2.1 speakers set up.

I think it's both driver and permission issues.

Taurean75, Aug 1, 2015
  10. Simply put, they wont. Why would they want to spend thousands of man hours creating drivers for the millions of audio cards out there, when it would be far more profitable for them to do what they did when Windows XP, and Windows 7 came out? I too bought an X-Fi Titanium PCIE sound card when Windows 7 came out, and, that will be the last sound that I buy. If they can NOT make drivers for my 2 year old card that I paid $200 for, well, I guess I will be using the onboard sound that comes on the mobo. I'm not spending $200 for an audio card every time MS comes out with a new OS. My gaming PC still rocks with a quad core 3ghz CPU, 16 GB of ram, an R9 video card. I'm certainly not going to throw down money for another audio card.........

Jackyl0764, Aug 13, 2015
  11. PLCMAN58 Win User
    I am also considering ditching the Creative Labs soundboards for the same reason, It seems like with every OS upgrade they have the same issues and expect us to purchase new hardware. My computer was purchased in 2009 so have gotten good use out of, but other vendors provide better support.

PLCMAN58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound Issue in Windows 10 with Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Similar Threads - Sound Issue Sound

2. Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem: I've had a X-Fi Xtreme Audio card and driver for several years without issue. Suddenly, I'm getting sound interference from one of the channels in my output devices I've tried two different sets of headphones. I have tried different solutions but nothing has worked yet....
  3. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  4. sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC

sound blaster x-fi card blue screen on windows 1809/LTSC: first, sorry my english, my x-fi card work on win7-win8.0-win8.1-win10 16xx-1803 it's work fine .not blue screen. but up to win10 1809 pro.. bule screen happen when cold boot pc,loading windows. and reboot sometime can be in to desktop i try to use win10 LTSC ,blue...
  5. Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD not working properly in Windows 10 Insi: I was able to use this card with creative Daniel's K SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0 drivers and the card and the associated creative software and drivers all worked flawlessly on the previous versions of insiders build. After upgrading to the latest build 18282 I had no...
  6. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  7. No sound from sound blaster

No sound from sound blaster: I just installed the most recent windows 10 tech preview last night; but my sound blaster pci express sound card did not get installed correctly or something because i am getting no sound at all. Please help me fix this before I roll everything back to the old setup. 3759
  8. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834
  9. No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?

No audio: Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium Build 14393.447?: My Creative Sound Blaster PCI Express X-Fi Titanium worked just fine with Win 10 (64-bit) prior to the so-called "Anniversary Update" Any solutions would be appreciated. 69708
  10. Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?: Hi, I just bought this sound card and installed drivers for Windows 10. (and a crapton of bloatware with UI of Win XP media player...) Everything works well except one thing: when I change the sound (or mute) I don't see Windows 10 volume bar. I mean these: [img] The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster drivers xi-fi titanium

2. x-fi titanium x-fi xtreme difference

3. win 10 1903 e sound blaster x fi

4. SB titanium audio problems with windows 10 1903,
  5. problem windows 1809 media player sound blaster