Windows 10: Sound Issues After Latest Update

Discus and support Sound Issues After Latest Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Nobody seems to know what this is.......has anyone else had this? Surely there is a simple fix? Sound Issues After Latest 10 Update? |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ding dong, Dec 6, 2017.

1. ding dong Win User

Sound Issues After Latest Update

ding dong, Dec 6, 2017

2. Audio isn't working after Windows 10 Update

realtek sound not working after latest win 10 update 12/12/15. rollback driver wont work ( wont highlight)

constant sound issues after updates but managed to rollback sound driver, but not working this time after latest update

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0663&SUBSYS_10431B73&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0663&SUBSYS_10431B73

davidwraight, Dec 6, 2017
  3. Not Shutting down and sound issues after latest update

Hello,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved.

Reply us back if you need any further assistance with windows. We will be glad to help.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 6, 2017
Thema:

Sound Issues After Latest Update

1. Sound Issues After Latest Update - Similar Threads - Sound Issues Latest

2. Sound issues after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues after latest update: Just had the update to windows 10 2004, and now my sound keeps going very quiet. I have realtek audio. I have tried updating drivers, uninstalling and re installing, but still, after a short time the sound goes very quiet again....
  3. Issue after latest(2004) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  4. Issues after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues after latest Windows Update: So Windows updated last night upon shut down, and when I tried to turn it on this morning it's messed up. I can log in just fine, and then my desktop shows for a second before going to a black screen where you can still see the mouse moving around. I tried hitting ctrl alt...
  5. NO SOUND AFTER WINDOWS LATEST UPDATE .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND AFTER WINDOWS LATEST UPDATE .: After the latest windows update ,build 19025.vb_relase 191112-1414 which I downloaded yesterday @18.38 , there is no sound from the speakers , the same thing happened last year . The only thing is I can't go back and restore windows to the previous version because there is...
  6. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  7. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  8. No sound after latest update.

No sound after latest update.: Hello Microsoft Community, Recently, I have updated my laptop, an HP Notebook PC 15-bs033cl, and have experienced a severe issue with my machine. After the update, I did not lose any files (thank goodness), but did lose my sound completely. On the taskbar the volume icon...
  9. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...
  10. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...