Windows 10: Sound notifications after last update.

Discus and support Sound notifications after last update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC started to send me sound notifications that something is opening then closing. The issue appeared after the last Windows 10 update. I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alexandra Alexandra22, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Sound notifications after last update.

My PC started to send me sound notifications that something is opening then closing. The issue appeared after the last Windows 10 update. I don’t understand what is going on. The notifications are so annoying that I was forced to turn down computer sound.

:)

Alexandra Alexandra22, Aug 18, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2018
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Sound notifications after last update.

sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Sound notifications after last update.

1. Sound notifications after last update. - Similar Threads - Sound notifications last

2. no more sound after last Windows 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no more sound after last Windows 10 updates.: Sound card: Sound Blaster Audigy Fx.The speaker icon on the taskbar is showing a red dot with an X inside. The message when I put the curser on it is: "No audio device installed"...
  3. Sound speaker not working after last update last 03/29/2021

Sound speaker not working after last update last 03/29/2021: Please help. My audio is not working or is disabled after my laptop was updated last Match 29, 2021. Current edition is Windows 10 Homes Single Language, version 20H2....
  4. How to restore sound after last update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to restore sound after last update?: how do I restore sound on my pc after upda te? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-sound-after-last-update/3fc161f4-2760-442f-90d7-bf5e1415a756
  5. No sound after updated to version 1903 since last month

No sound after updated to version 1903 since last month: I met some audio issues since windows update to version 1903. I tried to update all my drivers, restart windows audio services also didn't work. When I try to run test tone, it prompted 'failed to play test tone!'. I ran the audio troubleshooter and it shows audio device not...
  6. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Game Sound Stuttering after last update: Hey guys there is some problem after last update when i am playing game the sound is stuttering. So is there any solution to fix this problem ? or is there any way to restore my laptop to before last update so the problem wont happen ?...
  7. No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...

No sound after last Windows 10 Update ...: After the last Windows 10 update on my laptop, I have no audio. When I hover over the speaker icon on my taskbar, it says no audio output device is installed. I followed several different instructions on going to the device driver and uninstalling the driver, etc., but...
  8. Audio/Sound after the last update

Audio/Sound after the last update: After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiosound-after-the-last-update/fdb9b237-77e0-4a80-9436-c3d6fb15ed39
  9. Sound not working after last Windows update

Sound not working after last Windows update: My laptop is two years old and runs Windows 10. Ever since I first had it, the sound would often stop working until I restarted the laptop. I contacted Microsoft support and they remotely worked on my laptop and were eventually able to fix the problem (after more than one...
  10. no sound, after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound, after last update: I have no audio on my Acer notebook; it has a red x on the speaker and when I click on it the troubleshooting box opens up but can't find the problem. Any ideas????...