Windows 10: sound on my laptop not working

Discus and support sound on my laptop not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 OS. I cannot hear sounds from.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristopherSta. Maria, Aug 19, 2018.

1. sound on my laptop not working

I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 OS. I cannot hear sounds from.

:)

ChristopherSta. Maria, Aug 19, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound on my laptop not working :p

cadaveca, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 19, 2018
  4. sound on my laptop not working

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

sound on my laptop not working

1. sound on my laptop not working - Similar Threads - sound laptop working

2. why is the sound in my laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is the sound in my laptop not working: my laptop sound not working*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-sound-in-my-laptop-not-working/ac26170f-2473-44ea-9dbc-07f3891ddef9
  3. why is the sound in my laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the sound in my laptop not working: my laptop sound not working*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-sound-in-my-laptop-not-working/ac26170f-2473-44ea-9dbc-07f3891ddef9
  4. why is the sound in my laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.

My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.: My laptop sound suddenly stopped working. It was working before i switched off my laptop a few hours ago and when i turned it own, there was suddenly no sound. I have tried checking the sound settings but still nothing. Please help...
  6. Sound is not working on my HP Laptop

Sound is not working on my HP Laptop: I have replaced the driver but I'm still having sound issues. Anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-not-working-on-my-hp-laptop/5d4f071f-a690-40cd-8e93-5c722d1a27df
  7. Sound not working on laptop.

Sound not working on laptop.: Hi everyone, I own a Lenovo 920 yoga laptop and just recently the sound has stopped working in the internal speakers. The speaker driver is Realtek High Definition AudioSST. I have, 1. Tried factory resetting my laptop and no sound. 2. Update driver but no sound. 3....
  8. Laptop Sound is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Sound is not working: Recently, my laptop began cutting out any sound from Discord, everything else worked fine, but now it's cut off sound from Google Chrome and Discord, while everything else is fine. I'm not sure if this question goes here or not, considering most sound actually works, but...
  9. Sound on my laptop stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound on my laptop stopped working: I fell asleep last night with my laptop turned on. When I woke up this morning, I found that the sound was not working. I don't know if I accidentally changed something to cause this problem. How do I try to get the sound on?...
  10. Sound is not working on my laptop after update?

Sound is not working on my laptop after update?: When I check my speakers, there is a red X beside the speaker symbol. I tried to troubleshoot it, but it said it could not identify the problem. I checked Device Manager and I saw that my Intel High Definition Audio driver in my 'Other Devices' section had a yellow triangle...