Windows 10: Sound problem in Windows 10

Discus and support Sound problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! After i've upgraded my windows 8.1 to 10 i noticed a change; after my pc goes in stand-by and i re-open it the audio doesn't work anymore. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IlTorres, Aug 7, 2015.

1. IlTorres Win User

Sound problem in Windows 10

Hello! After i've upgraded my windows 8.1 to 10 i noticed a change; after my pc goes in stand-by and i re-open it the audio doesn't work anymore. I tried to change settings in the sound panel, but even when i try to test the sound of my monitor it doesn't reproduce anything: it seems that the only way to hear something is to reboot the pc. I have all my drivers updated and all the windows update are installed, any tips? Thanks in advance *Smile

:)

IlTorres, Aug 7, 2015

2. ppc 6700 sound problem

Everything on the phone is working fine except all of my sounds went out. I can hear calls that come in but they can't hear me; screen taps, music, etc.--no sound except for a little static or jusort of short circuit type sound. Have no idea what the problem
    is, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've had the phone for over a year with no problems.

Also, the date and time jumped back 3 years.

Thanks again!

ppc6700 sound problem, Aug 7, 2015
  3. ppc 6700 sound problem

Yes, I have tried that several times.

It appears that my sound has "died".

I have no upgraded or additional software on my phone.

Thanks for your reply.

Please any help would be great!!

ppc6700 sound problem, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Sound problem in Windows 10

Hello! I had a similar issue. In my case, sound was available only after the audio card drivers installation. After reboot or awaking, there was not sound. In the Mixer I could see the green bar going up and down, like sound was being sent.
    I tryied to unplug and plug again the speakers jack into the sound card, and that solved the issue... but I had to do it everytime... not good.
    The real solution was to change the speaker configuration to 5.1. This on Play devices, Select your Speakers (Creative SB X-fi, in my case), then Configure -> Audio Channels: 5.1 Surround.

Good luck!

SSebastian, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Sound problem in Windows 10

1. Sound problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound problem

2. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  3. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  4. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  5. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  6. windows 10 sound problem

7. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  8. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  9. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  10. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...