Windows 10: Sound problem - volume lowered at startup

Discus and support Sound problem - volume lowered at startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No matter what I do the volume setting is always lowered at startup. I hope there's a setting somewhere that I'm missing. Could it be a Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sikm, Oct 22, 2015.

1. sikm Win User

Sound problem - volume lowered at startup

No matter what I do the volume setting is always lowered at startup. I hope there's a setting somewhere that I'm missing. Could it be a Realtek setting/problem?

Any ideas?

:)

2. Windows 10 notification sound volume (Adjust)

lowering the system sound volume does not lower the notification volume! It should, but it doesn't.

An enemy of anemone, Oct 22, 2015
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Keypad sound in WP 7.5

It uses the volume of your phone so if you lower the volume the sounds will be lower. It is also possible to turn off the sound under
    Settings > Ringtones+Sounds.

7thSense, Oct 22, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Try updating the Realtek audio driver from here. Then click the search icon, type Audio and select Manage Audio devices. Click on Speakers, then Properties, and click on the Levels tab. See if any level is too low or muted and put it higher. You may also see Realtek's own audio control if anything is low there. Search for Control and click on Control Panel to open it. Click on Realtek HD audio manager and see is you have to adjust the levels there.

spapakons, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Sound problem - volume lowered at startup - Similar Threads - Sound problem volume

2. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqshrm/the_speakers_reproduce_sounds_at_a_lowered_volume/
  3. How lower the sound volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  4. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  5. Sound mixer lowers my applications volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound mixer lowers my applications volume: When i start a game somewhere while im on discord or internet , the sound on mixer starts oscillating and sometimes it gets really low so i need to go to the mixer and up the volume of one app to hear it better. Does anyone know what i have to deactivate or do to remove that...
  6. Microphone lowering volume

Microphone lowering volume: Well I had some glitches going to update 1909 so I had to reset the computer. Everythings good now except for my microphone. I was talking to some friends in discord and they were telling me that my voice kept lowering until they wouldn't hear me anymore. We all had this...
  7. Windows 10 volume lowering problems?

Windows 10 volume lowering problems?: Hi MS Community, I've been having trouble for a while now with services (specifically Spotify Web Player and Youtube) lowering their volume automatically for some reason. I can't seem to figure out why. I always run these websites on Google Chrome, so this may be a Chrome...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower: I have a Bluetooth speaker that suddenly won't output at full volume. The PC and soundbar both show they are at full volume but the sound from the soundbar is very low. I have tried unplugging it, unsyncing it and nothing fixes it....
  9. Prevent sound from unmuting while lowering down the volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prevent sound from unmuting while lowering down the volume: I have a SONY Bravia and a Samsung TV. I know how Bravia doesn't unmute the sound when I lower the volume while Samsung does. This is very convenient as the volume takes quite some time to come down to zero which feels like forever if you have loud audio coming from your TV...
  10. Prevent sound from unmuting while lowering down the volume

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent sound from unmuting while lowering down the volume: I have a SONY Bravia and a Samsung TV. I know how Bravia doesn't unmute the sound when I lower the volume while Samsung does. This is very convenient as the volume takes quite some time to come down to zero which feels like forever if you have loud audio coming from your TV...