Windows 10: sound problem

Discus and support sound problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; right! my sound was working fine the other day but now when i try playing audio it sounds really tinny (no bass) so i go on to the - playback devices -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nick g, May 21, 2017.

1. nick g Win User

sound problem

right! my sound was working fine the other day but now when i try playing audio it sounds really tinny (no bass) so i go on to the - playback devices - speakers - enhancements and have to disable all sound effects after every song i play evan tho the disable all sound effects tab is marked with tick, wtf is going on because being a dj this really aint helping me so any help will be well appreciated. thanks in advance.

:)

nick g, May 21, 2017

2. ppc 6700 sound problem

Everything on the phone is working fine except all of my sounds went out. I can hear calls that come in but they can't hear me; screen taps, music, etc.--no sound except for a little static or jusort of short circuit type sound. Have no idea what the problem
    is, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've had the phone for over a year with no problems.

Also, the date and time jumped back 3 years.

Thanks again!

ppc6700 sound problem, May 21, 2017
  3. ppc 6700 sound problem

Yes, I have tried that several times.

It appears that my sound has "died".

I have no upgraded or additional software on my phone.

Thanks for your reply.

Please any help would be great!!

ppc6700 sound problem, May 21, 2017
  4. nick g Win User

sound problem

Plz someone help lol I can't carry on like this lol

nick g, May 27, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Little more detail would help ...
    Windows Version ?
    Windows Key + R, type winver into the Run dialog, and press Enter

PC Make / Model ?

Couple things to check tho ...
    1. Check Windows Update History, see if a new audio driver was installed recently. If so, check Device Manager and see if you can rollback to a previous driver
    2. Check manufactures site for Audio Software / Driver update

Eagle51, May 27, 2017
  6. nick g Win User
    Ah sorry thanks for the reply verson is.
    sound problem [​IMG]

I tryed rolling back the driver but no change, sorry I'm crap at this sort of stuff lol

nick g, May 27, 2017
  7. nick g Win User
    It's a Toshiba satellite c55-a-1r9

nick g, May 27, 2017
  8. Eagle51 Win User

sound problem

Appears that laptop uses the DTS Studio Sound, check Toshiba's site for newer version and see if that helps. I'm not that familiar with DTS Sound, so won't be much help with it.

FYI ... My son's laptop had that DTS Sound and a Realtek Chip. It never did sound quite right, so I uninstalled it and went with the Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Note: Here are the latest drivers for Realtek.
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums

Eagle51, May 27, 2017
  9. nick g Win User
    OK nevermind but Thanks alot for your help and the link.

nick g, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

sound problem

1. sound problem - Similar Threads - sound problem

2. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  3. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  4. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  5. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  6. windows 10 sound problem

7. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  8. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  9. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  10. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...