Windows 10: Sound vanishes from computer

Discus and support Sound vanishes from computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; From time to time I do not get sound from my computer or even through an ear phone/connected external speakers. But sound can be heard from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vijkanwar, Jan 2, 2016.

1. vijkanwar Win User

Sound vanishes from computer

From time to time I do not get sound from my computer or even through an ear phone/connected external speakers.
    But sound can be heard from a connected TV through HDMI, if from playback devices I chose the TV as default.
    On re-starting the computer the problem gets solved- but re occurs after a few days.
    Could some one please help'
    Thanks & regards

:)

vijkanwar, Jan 2, 2016

2. No sound in Windows 10

Original Title:No sound

Since trying to download camera software from disc, sound vanished. Says device not plugged in. It is plugged in. Have tried new set of speakers ,still no sound.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank you.

DerekBeddall, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Doby Advanced Audio

i had dolby advanced audio software in my windows 8.1 but when i upgraded to windows 10 the dolby got vanished and is no where shown in the computer. I tried installing from the lenovo's website but its not available.

Kindly help me as my PC's sound is not appropriate

ManasRastogi, Jan 2, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Some applications/programs/games Just love to take sound over and not release it after closing or collide with other ones. You can go to Control panel > Sound > Speaker properties > Advanced and play with two settings for "Allow applications...." and "Give exclusive rights..."

CountMike, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Sound vanishes from computer - Similar Threads - Sound vanishes computer

2. Why has audio sound completely vanished from my laptop. there is no audio sound when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has audio sound completely vanished from my laptop. there is no audio sound when...: Why has audio sound completely vanished from my system. There is no audio sound when playing music or watching movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-audio-sound-completely-vanished-from-my/85adfbfd-349e-4c34-a359-7ca0574ae180
  3. Why has audio sound completely vanished from my laptop. there is no audio sound when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has audio sound completely vanished from my laptop. there is no audio sound when...: Why has audio sound completely vanished from my system. There is no audio sound when playing music or watching movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-audio-sound-completely-vanished-from-my/85adfbfd-349e-4c34-a359-7ca0574ae180
  4. no sound from the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound from the computer: no sound from the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-the-computer/32570b43-aeeb-439c-af19-f9fcd469c30a
  5. window10 sound vanished

window10 sound vanished: After window10 update yesterday, my sound vanished. System > sound > " no output devices found" . Nothing to enable . Please help if you can ? Thanks Basu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-sound-vanished/aa757879-1fe5-451d-ae1b-e85630ed1ae5
  6. No sound from computer.

No sound from computer.: I can't get sound out of my Lenovo computer. Says it doesn't detect any sound devices but I have speakers attached. Am I missing something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-computer/ff388e43-bde5-4c4f-b452-63bba8ad05ae
  7. Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth completely vanished from my computer: Bluetooth was working fine last night, now it's completely gone, have tried looking on device manager > hidden devices and it's not there anymore and I have updated/restarted several times and still not there submitted by /u/RandomPerson223 [link] [comments]...
  8. Files vanished from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files vanished from OneDrive: i have been switching from one computer to another. Both using the same onedrive. When logging into my older pc i found out that some of the files from the older pc had not been synchronized. - and when the onedrive did synchronize ive had lost the old files that i found. I...
  9. D Drive vanished from computer

D Drive vanished from computer: My computer said I had no Memory after attempting to install something. I went to see how much memory I had and had discovered that my D Drive where I store most of my apps and data Had disappeared from the disk list. I am really confused as to what happened, and how to fix...
  10. Sound vanished!

Sound vanished!: Hi OK this morning I had no issues what so ever. When shutting down I did have a small update didn't take long to update and system shut down pretty much like normal. Booted up this evening and it finished the update but then I noticed I had no sound. I tried restarting no...