Windows 10: Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Discus and support Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Guys I really need your help, I've tried every thing I found on Google but they didn't work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hopquang95, May 17, 2017.

1. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Guys I really need your help, I've tried every thing I found on Google but they didn't work. I tried some driver installing software and they said that my Sound, video and game controller is unplugged, I don't know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. My laptop is Dell Inspiron 7537 - running windows 10 creator. Thank you!!!

:)

hopquang95, May 17, 2017

2. Missing sound, video and game controllers in device manager with "no audio outputdevice installed" over sound icon on task bar.

Hi Andu,

To better help you with your missing devices, kindly click this
    link

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, May 17, 2017
  3. AnduTupac Win User
    Missing sound, video and game controllers in device manager with "no audio outputdevice installed" over sound icon on task bar.

Hello guys,

I'm new on this community and is a pleasure to meet you. Ok, so, i have an Acer Aspire v3-571G and like in the "Subject" i can't find "Sound, video and game controllers" in device manager and if i look over sound icon on task bar it said "No audio output
    device installed". I don't know what to do, i searched of internet but i didn't find anything usefull....Please, help me if you can. Sorry for my english. I need sound, is very important for me. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Andu

AnduTupac, May 17, 2017
  4. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Location is Port #0006 Hub #0004, does this mean something?

hopquang95, May 17, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    Restart computer and press F2 and boot into Setup (Bios) Under Integrated Peripherals look for Onboard Audio. If it is disabled, using your Enter and Arrow keys, Enable it. Press ESC and Save and Exit.

spunk, May 17, 2017
  6. I can't find intergrated peripherals in BIOS, it looks really simple, only some basic option like boot order or VR ... I tried Driver Booster and it said that unknow driver is intel display audio, but every things still work normaly

hopquang95, May 17, 2017
  7. spunk Win User
    spunk, May 19, 2017
  8. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Thanks for your help, I always download graphics driver on dell support site everytime I re-install windows. It won't work

hopquang95, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

1. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43 - Similar Threads - Sound video game

2. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  3. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  4. GTX1050 Video Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GTX1050 Video Error Code 43: After installing the GTX1050 video card I got error code 43. I install a driver update from NVidia but the error code is still present. I think the error has something to do with DLL's. The video card is not working properly. How can I fix this?...
  5. Sound,video and game controller missing

Sound,video and game controller missing: My windows tell me "There is no audio output device installed" on my sound icon.I checked device manager and the sound,video and game controller isn't there. I recently formatted my computer. It didn't fix this issue.This morning I had audio but when i restarted my laptop it...
  6. Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43

Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43: I have previously had no problem with sound on my Dell PC with windows 10 but suddenly no sound and I find a message saying no audio output device is installed. On Device Manger against "IntelR Smart Sound Technology Intel RSSTAudio Controller" is a yellow triangle and...
  7. Sound, video & game controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound, video & game controllers: Performed Windows 10 reinstall from USB recovery drive. Then performed Windows 10 setup after new reboot. Noticed after new install that all the sound, video & gaming controllers had been deleted from my system. Tried installing RelTek drivers with Device Manager, but the...
  8. Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 43: After i do install new ram, my graphic card ( nvidia 840m ) can't be fixed and that comes up error code:43 , I've done doing reinstall the driver but there's nothing happen, i need your help pls, tq...
  9. error code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 43: When I try to record a gameplay using my HD60s capture card, Windows suddenly stops the the USB 3.0 host controller and I receive an error code 43. Sometimes this issue occurs mid recording so it is rather irritating....
  10. Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card: First off let me say that Win 10 is absolutely the worst version of windows yet. I had the above card in this machine working just fine for 8 months. When it suddenly went dark no video. After going through all the regular checks that can be done with no video. I sent the...
Tags: