Windows 10: windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working

Discus and support windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i using windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by k.jeevankudipudi, Nov 19, 2019.

1. windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working

i using windows 10 pro

recent new updated

my pc mic not working

:)

k.jeevankudipudi, Nov 19, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue windows 10 pro  recent new updated  my pc mic not working :p

cadaveca, Nov 19, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 19, 2019
  4. windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working

1. windows 10 pro recent new updated my pc mic not working - Similar Threads - pro recent updated

2. Mic not working on new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working on new PC.: I recently built a new PC and it works fine, although the microphones intake level is way to low and when i am in a call with someone they have a massive echo. I've turned op the volume of my mic in my windows setting and in discord itself, but both haven't done anything,...
  3. Mic not working on new PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic not working on new PC.: I recently built a new PC and it works fine, although the microphones intake level is way to low and when i am in a call with someone they have a massive echo. I've turned op the volume of my mic in my windows setting and in discord itself, but both haven't done anything,...
  4. Headset Mics will not work Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Mics will not work Windows 10 pro: I have a Dell Precision 5560 laptop running Windows 10 pro with a realtek built in mic and drivers. Drivers are updated by Dell recently as I reached out to them about this issue and couldn't resolve this besides reinstalling the system. Problem: the internal mic works fine,...
  5. My headset mic stopped working on my new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic stopped working on my new pc: I built my PC and got everything setup. However, when I tried out my mic, sometimes I would hear static or nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, but that didn't work. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Shadow_Tech_101 [link] [comments]...
  6. Airpod Pro Mic not working on Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pro Mic not working on Windows 10 pc: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. Due to the pandemic I am working from home and I have recently purchased a pair of Apple Airpod Pro's for MS teams calls however I can't get the mic to work. I've connected the airpods to my windows 10 pc ok and they play sound fine...
  7. Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jack Mic doesn't work after recent windows updates: Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine. But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the...
  8. Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jack Mic doesn't works after recent windows updates: Hello, The endpoint we currently using is Dell 3060 installed Win 10 Pro, before the update, we have a Jack Mic device as the default input device and it works fine. But after the update, the Jack Mic doesn't works, the headset was plugged in as same as before, but the...
  9. New mic is not working on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    New mic is not working on Windows 10 PC: I’ve purchased a Blue Snowball iCE mic but it is not working. I did every troubleshooting step I have been able to find with no effect. The drivers are reinstalled, set on my Microphone Privacy Settings, tried it on another Windows 10 PC and it is still not working. Is there...
  10. After the new windows update, mic not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the new windows update, mic not working.: Ok, so I usually don't update my windows, I tend to wait a long time before updating because of all the problem windows update causes, rightly so for my concern. So like last week after waiting a while I decided to update my windows to the latest version of 10. It didn't...