Windows 10: Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

Discus and support Soundblaster Z preventing sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I installed a new SoundBlaster Z card and now my computer will not auto-sleep. I can put it to sleep manually, but when my overnight backups kick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by imacken, Aug 30, 2018.

1. imacken Win User

Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

So, I installed a new SoundBlaster Z card and now my computer will not auto-sleep. I can put it to sleep manually, but when my overnight backups kick in, it will not go back to sleep.
    See attached screenshot. This occurs straight from a Windows restart.
    Any ideas on this?

Soundblaster Z preventing sleep [​IMG]

:)

imacken, Aug 30, 2018
  2. repoo Win User

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

hello,

Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues?

Soundblaster Z preventing sleep [​IMG]

repoo, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Soundblaster Z or ....?

Where does Creative list that it supports DSD? Afaik, sound blasters don't support DSD. I think the Essense One does the trick but lol it's a lot of moola

thesmokingman, Aug 30, 2018
  4. Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

Creative Soundblaster Z - Media driver updates

Hello! I´ve seen a Creative Media Driver Update on the Windows Update catalog page for my Soundblaster Z: CREATIVE - MEDIA - 9/18/2017 12:00:00 AM - 6.0.105.11

The Problem is i can´t install it, every Time i try to install it, it says the best driver is allready installed!

Can someone help me pls? Thanks!

Juli3n_527, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

1. Soundblaster Z preventing sleep - Similar Threads - Soundblaster preventing sleep

2. NsLookup process prevents sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NsLookup process prevents sleep: To put it short: After the newest Windows 10 Update for some reason my Laptop cannot go to sleep.Tried using the Power options, did not work out but when I check using powercfg command, I found...
  3. BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?

BSODs ¿Soundblaster drivers?: Just now one year ago I had problems with the external Creative Soundblaster soundcard drivers of my PC quite old drivers and not designed for Windows 10 .With the invaluable help of DaveM121 the problem was solved. Post:...
  4. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11: I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a SoundBlaster Z card using the latest Creative driver 6.0.102.78 dated 1/17/22. It is driving an Onn 2.1 soundbar. The audio...
  5. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11: I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a SoundBlaster Z card using the latest Creative driver 6.0.102.78 dated 1/17/22. It is driving an Onn 2.1 soundbar. The audio...
  6. Soundblaster z se

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundblaster z se: Creative soundblaster z se Sound Blaster Z SE High-performance PCI-e Gaming and Entertainment Sound Card and DAC - Creative Labs (Pan Euro), what's your though ? 178517
  7. Windows 10 - SoundBlaster Z Card Not Detected - No Speakers Detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - SoundBlaster Z Card Not Detected - No Speakers Detected: Hey I seem to have a common issue after reading my google search results for the past couple hours, with this windows 10 compatability issue with Logitech/Creative soundcards/drivers. Seems to be a ton of different problems around this similar setup. Basically cant get...
  8. Creative Soundblaster Issues

Creative Soundblaster Issues: Hi, Bit of a strange issue here with sound. My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as 5.1 except theFront Left speaker does not play sound/music nor the Test Tone when checking the speakers during "Configure"...
  9. Newest Update of Windows 10 broke EVERY recording feature of SoundBlaster Z

Newest Update of Windows 10 broke EVERY recording feature of SoundBlaster Z: Hey people, I am kinda annoyed. Everytime Microsoft forces their **** on me, I am not spending my time using MY (!) computer, but to revert all the garbage that comes with it - Ribbon need to be fixed, Cortana to be killed, the **** startmenu needs to get reverted, I need...
  10. Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue: hello, Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues? [img] 104371

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster z disabled after windows sleeps

2. sound blaster prevents pc go to sleep

3. soundblaster driver preventing sleep

4. creative sound card sleep cmd