Windows 10: Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.

Discus and support Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's Strange, I figured maybe the Motherboard has a bad Audio Ports from the Direct back, but the front panel seems to be same case as well for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SotoPrior, Nov 3, 2017.

1. SotoPrior Win User

Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.

It's Strange, I figured maybe the Motherboard has a bad Audio Ports from the Direct back, but the front panel seems to be same case as well for a jumper. Nor it seems that the sound settings seems to update to recognize when a new Audio Device is plugged in so I'm at a loss. *Shock

:)

SotoPrior, Nov 3, 2017
  2. mlg63 Win User

Dual Monitor Boot

VGA adapters don't work because of the analog to digital connections. Also you cannot split one vga port and need a separate vga port--which as you know is obsolete now. Upgrade your monitors, video card or both to use dual monitors without problems.

mlg63, Nov 3, 2017
  3. wvlucas Win User
    Realtek - Dolby Digital Live 5.1 - Play Tone Failed - Windows 10 RTM

That's great. My problem is that my Z906 audio system does not support HDMI. It only supports SPID and analog.

wvlucas, Nov 3, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Right click the speaker icon in the taskbar and click Playback devices. Make sure your playback device is listed in the Playback tab. If not select it and it necessary make it default.

Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work. [​IMG]

sygnus21, Nov 3, 2017
  5. SotoPrior Win User
    Unfortunately This is all that's showing.

Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work. [​IMG]

And I rest assure you, I've Plugged this into Both Front and back audio Ports. (Both Some Logitech Speakers and Some Gaming Headsets.)

SotoPrior, Nov 4, 2017
  6. sygnus21 Win User
    What's that LEN LI2323swA - It's set as a default communication device (thus the green phone looking icon). Get rid of that first....

Right click it and set it as Default device (NOT default communication device). Now that that's done go back the your Realtek Digital Output speaker and set it at Default Device (again NOT communication device). Did this work?

If not, it's probably because you have the Digital out being used which would only output to a digital out cable such as a optical cable. What you need to do is turn off Digital Output in your Soundcard's control panel and use something like analog. If you can, post your soundcard's control panel.

Also what speakers are you connecting? If possible post a link to manufacture's site of said speakers.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work. - Similar Threads - Sounds Analog Ports

2. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  3. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  4. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  6. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  7. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. USB Ports don't work.

USB Ports don't work.: Hello, today my USB ports stopped working and no mouses work on it, I have tried updating the drivers and uninstalling them but it still doesn't work, I have Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire A515-54. Thanks in advance....
  9. Changing sound from digital to analog after a reset

Changing sound from digital to analog after a reset: I recently had to reset Windows on my HP computer running Windows 10. Since the reset the computer has assigned sound to an HDMI port whereas I have my speakers plugged into the standard 1/8" stereo analog outlet. The troubleshooter always comes back saying that I have no...
  10. USB ports don't work

USB ports don't work: Good afternoon. My laptop has stopped recognizing any device that connects to the USB ports. The message that he doesn't recognize it doesn't even come out...