Windows 10: Sourceforge -- Problems --been unavailable for a few days

Discus and support Sourceforge -- Problems --been unavailable for a few days in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there Is sourceforge changing possibly into a "Pay" site or something --it's been unavailable for a few days. Used to be fine for all sorts of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimbo45, Jul 19, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Sourceforge -- Problems --been unavailable for a few days

Hi there

Is sourceforge changing possibly into a "Pay" site or something --it's been unavailable for a few days.

Used to be fine for all sorts of Open source software. It's sometimes difficult to find alternate mirrors for some decent open source stuff.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 19, 2015

2. I have been waiting for a few days for my reserved Windows 10

I start college in about two weeks and I need the update soon before the 24th of August. I will be working from windows 10 on this computer for my class. So I would appreciate it if I get the update soon.

JosephO'Brian, Jul 19, 2015
  3. Basith M Win User
    I have been waiting for a few days for my reserved Windows 10

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 family.

I suggest you to install all the updates that are present in Windows Updates and then restart your computer and check if you receive the update for upgrading to Windows 10. Once you receive that you may go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10. Once the update
    is available it will show notification to confirm if you want to upgrade to Windows 10 or not. Once you confirm that you will be able to install Windows 10 on your computer.

For further reference you may refer to the following Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Jul 19, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Just checked it out and it's just fine for me.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jul 19, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Be careful with SourceForge, they've been co-opting projects they consider to be "abandoned" and adding their own adware to the installers... Gimp was one of these IIRC correctly, because GIMP moved to a different site, and there is no way to delete a project from SourceForge (that was its original purpose was to provide a site that will never go away for open source reasons).

Mystere, Jul 19, 2015
  6. ul 18, 2015 by Community Team
    in Status Updates

SourceForge Infrastructure and Service Restoration

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sourceforge -- Problems --been unavailable for a few days - Similar Threads - Sourceforge Problems been

2. someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days.: Hello someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days. how do I fix this?SummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎27/‎2022 1:22 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft GameInput\x64\gameinputsvc.exeProblem...
  3. someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days.: Hello someting called gameinputsvc.exe has been crashing every few days. how do I fix this?SummaryStopped workingDate‎10/‎27/‎2022 1:22 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft GameInput\x64\gameinputsvc.exeProblem...
  4. I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.: I have been getting stop screens for the past few days. The stop codes have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED. All list Ndu.sys as the issue. I've updated the network driver, but still have the problem. Any...
  5. Sourceforge safe or not?

Sourceforge safe or not?: Could you help me understand SourceForge. I want to install "SageThump" but the only source is from SourceForge. For years SF was a dangerous place to DL and install apps from. What's your opinion on SF? thank you. 179385
  6. For the past few days I've been experiencing stuttering on all the the games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For the past few days I've been experiencing stuttering on all the the games: These games used to run fine before but now they are stuttering with constant fps drops pls help submitted by /u/GaZ_153 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6u5w7/for_the_past_few_days_ive_been_experiencing/
  7. Been crashing for the last few days

Been crashing for the last few days: Hi there, I've been crashing a bunch for the last few days, starting on the 13th. I believe it started with an update I did right before I updated to the feature update version 2004, or maybe with the update to 2004 itself. I actually crashed 4 times in one day, then 2 the...
  8. ebay's been acting weird the last few days?

ebay's been acting weird the last few days?: Since a few days the ebay page looks like the screenshot shows. [ATTACH] I use win10 and firefox and have not changed anything in the settings. This is also only the case on ebay. Unfortunately, I can't even find a field where I could log in. Do others have...
  9. I have been bluescreened into oblivion for the past few days (details inside)

I have been bluescreened into oblivion for the past few days (details inside): Hi there, So, this all started a few days ago. I was playing something on a monitor, and watching YouTube on the other. All of a sudden I got a BSOD. I can't remember the error code but, from then on, I just kept getting bluescreened to death, every time with another error...
  10. iTunes doesn't run if the PC has been left on for a few days.

iTunes doesn't run if the PC has been left on for a few days.: I've notice iTunes does not run if my PC has been left on for a few days. If you click it then it runs as a process but has no window, no message, no anything. If I reboot the PC then it runs right away. Never had any iTunes problem with win7. Running win10 pro 64-bit,...