Windows 10: Spam folder

Discus and support Spam folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot locate the spam folder in my email account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by richardbeyer, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Spam folder

I cannot locate the spam folder in my email account.

:)

richardbeyer, Aug 1, 2018

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 1, 2018
  3. How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Spam folder

Loss of Spam folder in Yahoo email on Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing Yahoo mail e.g. Browser, Mail app?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes to your computer prior to this issue?

If you are using Yahoo mail in Mail app follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing Yahoo mail through browser then try using a different browser and check if the issue persists.

Do let us know if you are able to find Spam folder in Yahoo mail. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Spam folder

1. Spam folder - Similar Threads - Spam folder

2. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  3. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  4. Where is my spam folder on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is my spam folder on windows 10?: I need to create a buisness acount but I need a code to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-spam-folder-on-windows-10/fc97b74d-830b-44b1-9d08-260b442b43c0
  5. Where is my spam folder on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my spam folder on windows 10?: I need to create a buisness acount but I need a code to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-spam-folder-on-windows-10/fc97b74d-830b-44b1-9d08-260b442b43c0
  6. Where is my spam folder on windows 10?

7. delete spam folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete spam folder: Hello.I have an issue the last month.Until know when delet a message from spam folder viw windows mail and calendar app also is deleted and from outllook.com.But when delete from windows app is still there in outlook.com or repaperas in windos mail and calendar app!!...
  8. delete spam folder

delete spam folder: Hello.I have an issue the last month.Until know when delet a message from spam folder viw windows mail and calendar app also is deleted and from outllook.com.But when delete from windows app is still there in outlook.com or repaperas in windos mail and calendar app!!...
  9. Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail: If I delete mail from my spam folder, it is moved to my trash folder. I then have to delete it again. It is time consuming as I keep some of the trash for a couple of months. The spam folder has messages that I want to delete immediately. Blocking a site really does not work...
  10. Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail

Delete mail directly from Spam folder in Microsoft mail: If I delete mail from my spam folder, it is moved to my trash folder. I then have to delete it again. It is time consuming as I keep some of the trash for a couple of months. The spam folder has messages that I want to delete immediately. Blocking a site really does not work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spam folder