Windows 10: Spam Link

Discus and support Spam Link in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Most times when i'm on facebook i find this message keeps popping up on my page. Does anyone know what this means?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GirlRacerSian, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Spam Link

Most times when i'm on facebook i find this message keeps popping up on my page. Does anyone know what this means?

http://safety.microsoft.com.erlmainz.bcgdwnhuhxwh3bzak.stream/ow/en/index.php

:)

GirlRacerSian, Jul 17, 2018

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 17, 2018
  3. bruinator Win User
    spam blocker

looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well.
    thx

bruinator, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Spam Link

How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Spam Link

1. Spam Link - Similar Threads - Spam Link

2. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  3. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  4. Why is Phone Link spamming notifications at me when I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Phone Link spamming notifications at me when I turn on my computer?: Hi,I recently connected Phone Link to my PC and I find that whenever my phone is not with my PC and not connected, Phone Link spams 9 notifications for me to setup a Bluetooth connection please see attached picture. How would I be able to fix this issue?Thanks,Oliver...
  5. Why is Phone Link spamming notifications at me when I turn on my computer?

Why is Phone Link spamming notifications at me when I turn on my computer?: Hi,I recently connected Phone Link to my PC and I find that whenever my phone is not with my PC and not connected, Phone Link spams 9 notifications for me to setup a Bluetooth connection please see attached picture. How would I be able to fix this issue?Thanks,Oliver...
  6. Why is Phone Link spamming notifications at me when I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  8. Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562

Phone link app shows txt messages that have been flagged as scam or spam. ref 1053859562: in the latest version of the Phonelink app on Windows v1.23032.196.0 Phone Link 1.23032.196.0 on Android - at the time of posting these appear to be the latest versionsmessages that are marked by my phone as scams or spam, and get hidden away on the phone messages app, don't...
  9. Getting spam email don't know how to block on my phone link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting spam email don't know how to block on my phone link.: Getting spam email dont know how to block on my phone link. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: spam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-spam-email-dont-know-how-to-block-on-my/faf17b88-5d6e-43ea-a59a-416e1c6733b4
  10. Getting spam email don't know how to block on my phone link.

Getting spam email don't know how to block on my phone link.: Getting spam email dont know how to block on my phone link. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: spam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-spam-email-dont-know-how-to-block-on-my/faf17b88-5d6e-43ea-a59a-416e1c6733b4