Windows 10: Spam?

Discus and support Spam? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 and started using Windows Mail for Windows 10, and quit using Yahoo! through Internet Explorer... I keep getting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Spam?

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 and started using Windows Mail for Windows 10, and quit using Yahoo! through Internet Explorer... I keep getting this email. Is this spam or is this true?

Spam? [​IMG]

:)

Jesse Williams, Apr 29, 2016
  2. TheKIHA Win User

My PC is stuck at sign-in screen

I tried both F2 and Del, nothing. Then I was spaming both F2 and Del keys (not at the same time) during the logo, nothing. Plus, there were no signs of like i see on other PC like "Press F2 to...(something)" (same for Del). If this is really my only option,
    then... I dunno, thanks for trying to help me.

TheKIHA, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Some keys are repeteadely pressed when using the computer

Is there any way to reinstall Windows AND keep the installed programs as they are? Merging the old regedit with the new one? This isn't, as far as I can understand, any of the installed programs, this is Windows malfunctioning in some way. Also, I can't
    understand that noone has had this problem, or know about it. There must be a bunch of support engineers and professional people reading this forum? I know a little about Windows, but I have been retired for over 10 years now, and in the last job I had I only
    worked with server related programs. I even had to google how to boot in safe mode since F-8 didn't work for me (I might have hit it at the wrong moment, but I spamed it after the last picture of the BIOS, before Windows took over).

SverreMunthe, Apr 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Spam?

Hello Jesse,

Please do not click on that attachment. This is most likely malware and a phishing scheme.

Brink, Apr 29, 2016
  5. Thanks Brink! I didn't click on it.

Jesse Williams, Apr 29, 2016
  6. 1nitram2 Win User
    Jesse
    You have exposed 3 email addresses on your screenshot.

1nitram2, Apr 29, 2016
  7. derekimo Win User
    Fixed that for him, Thanks!

derekimo, Apr 29, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

Spam?

Jesse, I'm glad you didn't click on the link in the email. A good rule of thumb is "Never click on a link in a email if you are not sure it is legitimate" I won't even click on a link from someone I know unless they tell me they actually sent it to me. As you already know, Any time your not sure you can come here and ask. *Smile

Winuser, Apr 30, 2016
  9. Thanks everyone for your help! I have been getting those a lot. I wish they would leave me alone.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Spam?

1. Spam? - Similar Threads - Spam

2. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  3. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  4. Windows 10 spamming certain keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 spamming certain keys: Hi! I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and am using Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. My keyboard periodically will seemingly select a key and spam it in every setting for a matter of days until I disable the key with PowerToys. Before, I was able to ignore this...
  5. Windows 10 spamming certain keys

Windows 10 spamming certain keys: Hi! I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and am using Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. My keyboard periodically will seemingly select a key and spam it in every setting for a matter of days until I disable the key with PowerToys. Before, I was able to ignore this...
  6. Windows 10 spamming certain keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my site<links removed. Do not recreate them> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-website-getting-too-much-spam-score-its-effect/e983b602-d785-4202-96b9-63b73b1ae211
  8. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my site<links removed. Do not recreate them> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-website-getting-too-much-spam-score-its-effect/e983b602-d785-4202-96b9-63b73b1ae211
  9. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my siteBaixar Whatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp Gb...
  10. Why is my laptop spamming?

Why is my laptop spamming?: My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back on after a few weeks of not using it. The laptop never did something like that before, please help me....