Windows 10: Spamfighter

Discus and support Spamfighter in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove SPAMfighter from my screen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertBudd1, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Spamfighter

How do I remove SPAMfighter from my screen

:)

RobertBudd1, Jul 28, 2018

2. S P A M ! Geez any suggestions?

Bump - this thread got deviated...

Putting back the focus from the first post of this thread:

I've downloaded Spamfighter from here http://www.spamfighter.com/Spywarefighter/Default.asp but I'm very eager to know about any better spam-removing products, preferably free, available on the market.

(Leaving aside virus-filled url's to spam back spamming sites) I'd really appreciate any suggestions for good spam-stopping, ie email blockers.
    Thanks.

Black Panther, Jul 28, 2018
  3. arthos Win User
    windows 10 MAIL

I started all this to use spamfighter,now they tell me it wont work on windows 10....
    thanks for all your help anyway
    regards

arthos, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Spamfighter

How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

I have tried many antispam software. The best is SPAMfighter. But is free for only 1 e-mail address. For more e-mail addres you must to pay to buy the pro version.

Same for MailWasherFree.

Steve Mc Riina, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Spamfighter

1. Spamfighter - Similar Threads - Spamfighter

2. SPAMfighter folder in windows live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAMfighter folder in windows live mail: Hi, I saw a new folder marked SPAMfighter in WLM and having very recently tried it and then uninstalled it and installed MailWasher instead, I thought the new SPAMfighter folder must be a remnant and tried to delete it but it wouldn't allow me to. I then went to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. antispam oe hook launcher deaktivieren