Windows 10: spanish!!!

Discus and support spanish!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by multispastic, Mar 4, 2016.

1. spanish!!!

hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish.

i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont speak spanis..im using word lens on my phone and it says primary input language english *not available/(

any ideas_____--

:)

multispastic, Mar 4, 2016

2. spanish

Hi Eliezer,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the actions that you are trying to perform. We would appreciate if you could provide us more details regarding your query so we could have a better understanding of the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 4, 2016
  3. Haroon65 Win User
    my lumia 920 internet sharing doesnt work

This will be done by installing the Spanish keyboard. Go to Settings => Keyboard => + Add Keyboards => Select Spanish (Spain) => Select the checkbox to install the Spanish keyboard

Haroon65, Mar 4, 2016
  4. spanish!!!

spanish!!! [​IMG]

multispastic, Mar 4, 2016
  5. z3r010 Win User
Thema:

spanish!!!

1. spanish!!! - Similar Threads - spanish

2. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  3. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  4. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  5. I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.

I want everything in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default.: I want everything in my computer to be in English EXCEPT my keyboard which I want to have Spanish as the default. I occasionally use the English keyboard so I have it there too like for @ but I don't want the machine to change it to English automatically if it detects that...
  6. My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need.But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  7. My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc

My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need.But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  8. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  9. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  10. Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Latin Keyboard keeps popping up after turning off.: Referring back to this thread about a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-wintop_language/how-to-turn-off-spanishs-latin-keyboard/78fed96a-5d51-4f46-866b-81d0952ce8b5?messageId=a274beca-8499-425d-961d-96f664034b0dThe person, John Dev, was...