Windows 10: Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar

Discus and support Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there I really miss the menu bar in project Spartan == I find it a lot easier to use the menu but that might be just the way I've got used to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Apr 2, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar

Hi there

I really miss the menu bar in project Spartan == I find it a lot easier to use the menu but that might be just the way I've got used to using a browser - especially on a computer rather than on a phone.

Otherwise can't say I've noticed any difference between it and IE11. (Build 10049)

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 2, 2015

2. IE 11 Drop down Favorities

The Drop down Favorites List from the Favorites Menu Bar is missing. The Explorer Bar still Shows all of my favorites. But, the convenience and organization of the drop down menu is missing

RalphMungons, Apr 2, 2015
  3. asum_uk Win User
    Missing Menu Bar

Just installed Ovi Suite 3.0.0.284 on Windows 7 and am now missing the menu bar at the top as the window is right at the top of the screen.

Any ideas on how to get it back?

asum_uk, Apr 2, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Hmmm, I have a lot of problems with both copy and pasting. Ctrl+V doesn't work at all, right click and paste ignores cursor position and pastes at the end. And they both crash every couple of hours. So yes, I agree, they are pretty similar except when Spartan crashes you lose all tabs, IE11 only the current one *Smile

adamf, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar - Similar Threads - Spartan Browse Miss

2. Language bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language bar missing: I know this has been asked a million times before and honestly as an IT professional I am almost embarrased to ask, but I have tried every solution I have been able to google and nothing has worked for me. My problem is simple - I dont have a language bar in my taskbar and...
  3. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  4. Menu Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar: How do you create a menu bar in Edge 123013
  5. adress bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    adress bar missing: address bar missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adress-bar-missing/c4300f9a-4088-4d30-9e45-3499ff79fabe
  6. Menu Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar: On previous Windows the menu bar was available. Now on W10 it's gone so how do I go from Edge to print anything. Thanks 32811
  7. Menu bar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu bar.: Can someone tell me how to change the font size on the menu bar, ex. view, edit, history, etc on Win. 10? Thank you. 84739
  8. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar: After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu. [img] 22257
  9. Search Bar Missing From Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar Missing From Start Menu: Hello everybody, I am having some trouble with my start menu. Originally, at the bottom there was a search bar. Then I installed Start10, made some changes, and then decided to uninstall the program and go back to the default start menu. The uninstallation required a...
  10. Language bar is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar is missing: I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the...