Windows 10: Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar

Discus and support Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there I really miss the menu bar in project Spartan == I find it a lot easier to use the menu but that might be just the way I've got used to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Apr 2, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar

Hi there

I really miss the menu bar in project Spartan == I find it a lot easier to use the menu but that might be just the way I've got used to using a browser - especially on a computer rather than on a phone.

Otherwise can't say I've noticed any difference between it and IE11. (Build 10049)

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 2, 2015

2. IE 11 Drop down Favorities

The Drop down Favorites List from the Favorites Menu Bar is missing. The Explorer Bar still Shows all of my favorites. But, the convenience and organization of the drop down menu is missing

RalphMungons, Apr 2, 2015
  3. asum_uk Win User
    Missing Menu Bar

Just installed Ovi Suite 3.0.0.284 on Windows 7 and am now missing the menu bar at the top as the window is right at the top of the screen.

Any ideas on how to get it back?

asum_uk, Apr 2, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Hmmm, I have a lot of problems with both copy and pasting. Ctrl+V doesn't work at all, right click and paste ignores cursor position and pastes at the end. And they both crash every couple of hours. So yes, I agree, they are pretty similar except when Spartan crashes you lose all tabs, IE11 only the current one *Smile

adamf, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Spartan Browse - Miss no Menu bar - Similar Threads - Spartan Browse Miss

2. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  3. Missing context menu on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing context menu on search bar: I am trying to get rid of advertisements in my search bar.Microsoft's answer is: Right click on your taskbarSelect Search then clear "Show search highlights".However, when I right click on my taskbar there are only two options:Task ManagerTaskbar settingsHow do I access,...
  4. Forum Menu bar icons are missing at answers.Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forum Menu bar icons are missing at answers.Microsoft: I recently find that the menu bar icons on this forum are missing. [ATTACH] What, if anything, did I do to cause that? How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum-menu-bar-icons-are-missing-at/bf108726-ca3f-400b-a153-4d305b2b5255
  5. Paint 3D menu bar missing transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D menu bar missing transparent: [ATTACH]My paint 3D suddenly all menu bar become transparent, please help. I can actually still access but all icon become transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-menu-bar-missing-transparent/b858b570-c5ba-4447-8a03-56b165767982
  6. Menu bar missing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Menu bar missing in file explorer: i installed skin theme for windows, after i uninstall skin theme , i was found that missing tool bar in file explorer.Help to advise how to replace to old explorer. [ATTACH]...
  7. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: The latest build 10049 has an early version of Spartan. I found it strange that when I enable the favorites bar, it shows what I had on my chrome install, not IE. The favorites bar is also cutoff. I think I was confused on the chrome thing*Redface [img] 5048
  8. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: Can anyone tell me how to set a homepage in 10130 please. Also, how do I get a Google shortcut on to the desktop. These seem stupid questions but I honestly don't know*Sad 7097
  9. Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan: I installed Windows 10 10049 and Spartan is not there. Is there anyway to fix that? 5196
  10. Search Bar Missing From Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar Missing From Start Menu: Hello everybody, I am having some trouble with my start menu. Originally, at the bottom there was a search bar. Then I installed Start10, made some changes, and then decided to uninstall the program and go back to the default start menu. The uninstallation required a...