Windows 10: Speak to someone

Discus and support Speak to someone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund for a subscription i believe my son had mistakenly signed up for. I am having such a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aneshakhan2019, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Speak to someone

Hello,I have been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund for a subscription i believe my son had mistakenly signed up for. I am having such a hard time trying to get this resolved. I have tried to request to speak to an agent, but it keeps saying i cannot be called at this time. I have been requesting it within the opening hours. Please please can someone help me.Thanks

:)

Aneshakhan2019, Nov 28, 2023
  2. CJLim Win User

Danish speak

Isn't Dansk Danish speak? It is already available and in the language options list.

CJLim, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Brorjac Win User
    Danish speak

I am sorry. It is lumia 920 and there is no danish speak in the list :-(

Many Regard

Tommy

Brorjac, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Speak to someone

Cortana error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language on Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to use Cortana with error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language, this issue might have caused due to the speech language settings.

I suggest you to change the settings for speech in settings and check if it helps.

Step 1: Before changing the settings, you will have to install the language pack for the language you need to change in the settings.

Refer: Language packs

Also, click on Language Control Panel to change the system language.

Steps 2: Change the speech settings

• Press Windows key, type Speech and click on
      Speech settings.
    • Under Speech language, Click on the drop down and Choose the language you speak
      with your device.

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Speak to someone

1. Speak to someone - Similar Threads - Speak someone

2. i need to speak to someone about my issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  3. i need to speak to someone about my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  4. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  5. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  6. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.: I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product. Thank you so much, Betty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-at-purchasing-microsoft-365-and/17347576-7e31-48d2-b844-98ef2c8e159e
  7. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.: I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product. Thank you so much, Betty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-at-purchasing-microsoft-365-and/17347576-7e31-48d2-b844-98ef2c8e159e
  8. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f
  10. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f