Windows 10: Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop

Discus and support Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Reinstalled flash player and java. Still not working. This problem is only on one computer. Other laptops are win 10 and ok. Turned off firewall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jim77, Sep 29, 2015.

1. jim77 Win User

Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop

Reinstalled flash player and java. Still not working.

This problem is only on one computer. Other laptops are win 10 and ok.
    Turned off firewall but same problem.
    Jim

:)

jim77, Sep 29, 2015

2. Need to use speakeasy can't flash player is not working

All flash players and java are downloaded and up-to-date. SPEAKEASY is from web and all these types of voip testers are working on my other two win 10 computers PERFECTLY. Java only on this computer downloaded but did not take(configure?). Seem to be
    a configuration problem only on this desktop(win 7 to win 10 install or upgrade)

I have used web speakeasy and web other VOIP testers on win 8 and win 7 for several years with no problem.

Jim not HERBERT

HerbertMcDonald, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Java and flash not configured on desktop?

Java and flash not configured on desktop?

HerbertMcDonald, Sep 29, 2015
Thema:

Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop

1. Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop - Similar Threads - Speakeasy VOIP speed

2. CPU speed test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU speed test: What is a fairly safe CPU speed test program to use? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-speed-test/574591c7-f2bd-4641-a959-e7dd508a8664
  3. Speed Test confusion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed Test confusion: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro 1909. Recently I upgraded to Fibre and ran some speed-tests to confirm all was well; this is where the confusion came in. Using the identical speed-test I found a difference of 10Mg between results depending on which Browser I accessed the...
  4. Speed Test confusion

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Speed Test confusion: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro 1909. Recently I upgraded to Fibre and ran some speed-tests to confirm all was well; this is where the confusion came in. Using the identical speed-test I found a difference of 10Mg between results depending on which Browser I accessed the...
  5. Network speed test

Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  6. Easy Speed Test

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Easy Speed Test: I have restored this to a previous day from where it began on my computer. It is not displayed in the programs. How do I get rid of it. It pops up upon start up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easy-speed-test/da2588ef-d17b-4b3a-bf2a-a1b48b924251"
  7. Network Speed Test Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Speed Test Not Working: Speed Test from MS store stopped working about a month ago. It says the service is unavailable, try again later. I have used it for a few years before this with no problems....
  8. Testing Wifi speed

Testing Wifi speed: How can I test the speed of my laptop's 802.11ac wifi connection? I would like to know how fast I can retrieve (but not store) data from my Synology NAS, or maybe send data to the NAS. The laptop has (2x2) and connects at 867 mbps. I should be able to transfer data at...
  9. Speed test recommendations?

Speed test recommendations?: I've been using Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test but I just got through with an exhaustive two separate night support case with AT&T Fiber Optic where it was shown to be incredibly inaccurate. Is there a better more accurate speed test out...
  10. Win speed test different from Speed test.

Win speed test different from Speed test.: My laptop, a Dell Studio 1535 running WIN 10, is ethernet connected to my Century Link 1000A modem/router, When I run the speed test, on the laptop, provided by windows it displays 5.?? mbit upload and a 5.?? download. When I run SpeedTest I get a 5.?? upload and a 47 mbit...