Windows 10: Speaker Setting Not Working

Discus and support Speaker Setting Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.48. The speaker Icon next to the clock is there but when you click on it nothing appears. If I logout and back in it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harley51, May 22, 2018.

1. Harley51 Win User

Speaker Setting Not Working

Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.48. The speaker Icon next to the clock is there but when you click on it nothing appears. If I logout and back in it will work for a few reboots then stop again. Any one else see this?

:)

Harley51, May 22, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, May 22, 2018
  3. Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 22, 2018
  4. Harley51 Win User

Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.48. The speaker Icon next to the clock is there but when you click on it nothing appears. If I logout and back in it will work for a few reboots then stop again. Any one else see this?

:)

Harley51, May 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Speaker Setting Not Working - Similar Threads - Speaker Setting Working

2. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker not working: Hi, after updating my laptop to 2021-03 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5000842, speaker is not working. I am afraid, this update might have caused problem as it took a long time than usual. Neither the built-in speaker nor the...
  3. speakers not working

speakers not working: how do I make appointment to talk to a technician? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working/c0165834-1937-4278-886e-5ada1014b06e
  4. Tytan 2.1 Speaker set not working

Tytan 2.1 Speaker set not working: Recently purchased a new gaming PC and a Tytan 2.1 speaker set, when i set it up only the sound comes from the right speaker and not the left or the subwoofer. when i go into sound setting Realtek R comes up how do i get the sound out of all 3! thank you....
  5. Speakers not working

Speakers not working: Hi, It is one week that the speakers of my HP spectre are not working. If I connect my headphones, sound is perfectly fine. I have tried both windows and HP support assistant trouble shooting and nothing has worked. The HP support assistant detected that the speakers are...
  6. Speakers not working

Speakers not working: Speakers are not working on widow 10 I have tried many things can not work out what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working/eec5d25c-c8f5-4da2-b3b2-7ecb34364a92
  7. Speakers are not working

Speakers are not working: Hi my speakers are not working and I uninstalled and updated the drivers and tried a lot of things and then I finally understood that speakers are not detected I mean the green tick mark does not appear on speakers in the playback settings it tells not plugged in instead it...
  8. Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speakers not working: Sorry ahead of time if there is some grammar problems. So last December I built my computer with windows 10. I have never had the need of speakers until now and just have been using my headset. A few weeks ago I tried some old speakers on my computer and the it did not...
  9. SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPEAKER NOT WORKING: Hi everyone, I have this laptop HP ENVY x360 It is been a certain time that the sound is not coming out no more. I tried everything unsuccessfully. the name of the speaker is SPEAKER/HP REALTEK HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO The "general Property says that" the device is working...
  10. speaker not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker not working: my left speaker is not working on window 10. I also updated it but no response what should i do in such a condition, sometimes it gives sound on videos startup and imediately disappears....