Windows 10: Speakers 5.1

Discus and support Speakers 5.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Not sure if I wrote in good category if not please move it, and sorry. So I just bought a new gaming PC, MSI Nightblade MI. I plugged my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gorekid, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Gorekid Win User

Speakers 5.1

Hi guys,

Not sure if I wrote in good category if not please move it, and sorry.

So I just bought a new gaming PC, MSI Nightblade MI. I plugged my 5.1 Logitech speakers. Everything in system and realtek manager is set to 5.1 and everything works perfectly fine in tests. But in games, browser or media player only 2 speakers are working. I dont know what to do I tried many solutions found on google but nothing works for me, I remember I started having this problem since win7. On win xp I never had that problem. Can anyone help me with this one please I dont know what to do anymore...

:)

Gorekid, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Junho_Lee Win User

VIA HD Audio Problem.

Same here. I'm using 5.1 channel speakers and no VIA HD Audio driver for 5.1 speakers for windows 10 on websites.

I'm using them but they aren't working perfectly except front left and right:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_4441&SUBSYS_104383D0&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_4441&SUBSYS_104383D0

Also that program which ALISILAMINE posted does not support 5.1 channel

speakers. Please help me.

Junho_Lee, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 has no 5.1 sound

Windows 10 has no 5.1 sound after an upgrade from Windows 7 that had 5.1 sound working.

The sound only works in stereo, but as soon as I set up the speaker configuration to match the 5.1 Logitech speaker system connected to three Audio outputs I get a message another Application is using the device, am I sure I want to test the speaker configuration,
    I insist - to which the test fails and I lose all sound, until I set it back to stereo, to which only the two front speakers work.

So - how do I set up the speakers - so that ALL 6 speakers work as they had for windows 7?

Deborah Schoen, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Speakers 5.1

Two variables relating to this are in play, one is that this is a holiday weekend and the other is that it may be awhile before someone with knowledge about your problem will see the post.

Berton, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

Speakers 5.1

1. Speakers 5.1 - Similar Threads - Speakers

2. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  3. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  5. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  6. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

7. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  8. Speaker not working

Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  9. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...