Windows 10: Spec Ops: The Line FREE!

Discus and support Spec Ops: The Line FREE! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Spec Ops: The Line [img] 107044 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grom0X, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Grom0X Win User

Spec Ops: The Line FREE!

Grom0X, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Spec Ops Win User

Xbox app - Modern Combat 5 - crashes everytime

Hey,

The same thing happened to me also. When I opened it, it would just show the logo, then white screen, then it would close itself. All I had to do was restart my laptop, and it started working again... I don't know how that happened, but it did. And it also
    took away all the lag and it has never crashed again...

Hopefully, this helped you...

P.S. If that doesn't work, then I suggest you restart your computer, then uninstall the MC5 app, and reinstall it. It should work...

Spec Ops, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Spec Ops Win User
    Windows Reset & Malware

So, I guess I should just tell my story first then, y'all can decide and make your opinions..

I was downloading this audio amplifier software in April 24, 2017. In the installation of the software, I was told to Accept an ads offer. I declined it, but it still downloaded some malware, and extra software that aren't necessarily harmful to my PC, but
    are of no use to me. So, of course I uninstalled it. But, there is this svcvmx client (32 bit) program running as my background process. I have been searching for a way to remove this virus and/or malware and I none of the methods really work..
    Previously, way before April 24, 2017, I had downloaded another software that downloaded some Russian Google Chrome extensions' (pop up ads, adult-games ads). I had successfully deleted 2 of these forever, but one is still in my PC somewhere..

BUT, that is not the main problem at the moment. I want to Reset my computer. So, I went to
    Recovery -> Reset this PC in Windows settings. I click on
    Get Started nothing happens. I have seen other discussions about cursor having blue circle then nothing happening after that, but for me, that doesn't even happen. So, I tried
    Advanced Startup , but my computer just restarts normally. I mean at this point, I was starting to believe whatever I had downloaded is a virus of some sort.. Oh, and I also tried the holding Shift while pressing Restart like you would normally
    from Start Menu, and from the Lock Screen, but same result..

So, now that you read all that. I want to know either how to remove this malware/virus and how to fix this error on Resetting the PC. And if some genius out there would explain, what exactly an malware does to a computer, like does it just pop up some ads,
    or actually take your private information. And I don't wanna lose my PC. Spec Ops: The Line FREE! :p

Here are some information of my PC if its needed:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz
    • Installed Memory (RAM): 16.00 GB
    • System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
    • Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input
    Also I am signed in through my Microsoft account.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Spec Ops, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Faith Win User

Thanks for the heads up. This game is truly a hidden gem. It's from HumbleBundle, they are of course well trusted.

Faith, Mar 29, 2018
  5. Dude Win User
    Thanks, downloading now *Cool

6. Grom0X Win User
    You're welcome!
    Enjoy! *Wink

Grom0X, Mar 29, 2018
  7. Did anyone say 'hidden gem'?

Spec Ops: The Line FREE! [​IMG]

Sorry, I just HAD to! *Cool

RingTailCoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Spec Ops: The Line FREE! - Similar Threads - Spec Ops Line

2. Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER: I NEED TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 7. ANYTING BUT THIS ITS AWUL. I TRIED TO UPGRADE BUT HAVING PROBLEMS. THIS PC LAPTOP WAS PURCHASED , UNABLE TO USE PUT BACK IN THE BOX.. THE WINDOWS OPS 8 OR 8.1 IS USELESS. I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WIN 10 IF FOR...
  3. Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 op THE WORSE OP SYSTEM EVER: I NEED TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 7. ANYTING BUT THIS ITS AWUL. I TRIED TO UPGRADE BUT HAVING PROBLEMS. THIS PC LAPTOP WAS PURCHASED , UNABLE TO USE PUT BACK IN THE BOX.. THE WINDOWS OPS 8 OR 8.1 IS USELESS. I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO WIN 10 IF FOR...
  4. My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs: I have a four year old Lenovo yoga 500 I7 6500u with 8 gb Ram and 500 gb ssd why isn’t it supported by windows 11 when windows says they want to support most of the devices for their security then why this discrimination with such top of the line processors and specs. Please...
  5. My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs: I have a four year old Lenovo yoga 500 I7 6500u with 8 gb Ram and 500 gb ssd why isn’t it supported by windows 11 when windows says they want to support most of the devices for their security then why this discrimination with such top of the line processors and specs. Please...
  6. Laptop specs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop specs: I need a new laptop. What do you think of the following specs: Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F Windows 10 Pro Education 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB SSD Lithium Ion Battery I don't know if it is removeable Celeron 4205U - 1.8Gz with 2 cores I don't do anything special with...
  7. Computer Specs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Specs: Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specs/c39cbb53-928c-48fe-8635-ea74bb0a6a4c"
  8. Specs you need for a nice lag-free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specs you need for a nice lag-free game: 3D games such as Minecraft or Assassins creed sure do need lots of expensive specs. Here's the minimums: 4GB of RAM, 2GB will cause lag. At least an i3 Processor, won't run on Extremely high-leveled games like Assassins Creed. Must be at least 2.6GHZ For Assassins Creed,...
  9. Low-spec free steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low-spec free steam games?: I have a really low end Acer laptop, and am looking for some free steam games that it would run ok. here are my specs: CPU: AMD E1-7010 Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Graphics: AMD Radeon R2 Graphics RAM: 4GB DDR3 Thanks a lot 100157
  10. Free on-line Microsoft Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free on-line Microsoft Office?: This morning I was setting up EDGE on a Win10 pro laptop I just got. There was an app I could have installed I believe was free for on-line Microsoft Office but I didn't have time to stay home. I just got back but cannot find that app in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find...