Windows 10: Speccy problem

Discus and support Speccy problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with Speccy? Every time I launch it, it just hangs and pc becomes unresponsive forcing me to restart. I did notice when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BstuSCO, Aug 22, 2016.

1. BstuSCO Win User

Speccy problem

Anyone else having issues with Speccy? Every time I launch it, it just hangs and pc becomes unresponsive forcing me to restart. I did notice when i first upgraded to Win 10 that it was initially removed.

:)

BstuSCO, Aug 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 update assistant stuck at 86%

Kumar

In what country did you buy your computer?

The problem I have is that there are variants of 1015E.

Please download Speccy and upload a copy of the report it produces to OneDrive. To obtain a report select File,
    Save as Text file:

CCleaner.com - Using Speccy

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Build 11082 Removed CCleaner

Nick

How up to date are you regarding Speccy. A Speccy update fixed the problem for me.

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 22, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Speccy problem

What version do you have? I had to reinstall Speccy with latest version after upgrading to Win 10.
    The version I have, which runs OK is V1.28.709 (64 bit).

fireberd, Aug 23, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    No problems here. You could try contacting Piriform to see if they have a solution. They do have a forum.

swarfega, Aug 23, 2016
  6. BstuSCO Win User
    Thanks for replies, apologies for not getting back sooner. Had to do the same and update to latest version which is: V1.29.0.714 64bit. This would appear to be a later version than yours fireberd, I wonder if that`s the issue.

BstuSCO, Aug 24, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    Because of what I do/need I use only the Portable versions of some Piriform programs from a USB Thumb drive, don't have the problems seen here.

Berton, Aug 24, 2016
  8. fireberd Win User

Speccy problem

I don't remember when I installed Speccy, but it was sometime after upgrading to Win 10 and before the Anniversary Update. That may account for a different version.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Speccy problem

1. Speccy problem - Similar Threads - Speccy problem

2. Help! Frequent BSODs that I cant figure out. DMP, full Speccy info, and MSinfo32 files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Frequent BSODs that I cant figure out. DMP, full Speccy info, and MSinfo32 files included: Hello!I recently started experiencing issues with BSOD, with most of the error codes being Kernel Security Check Failure. They started a couple of weeks ago and have been occurring more and more frequently. 9/10 times the BSOD happens while I'm using the Steam client or...
  3. How Accurate Are The Temp Readings With Speccy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Accurate Are The Temp Readings With Speccy?: I just installed Speccy on my Dell. It shows my cpu, gpu, and three hard drives all running at 87-94F. My computer just has one browser open with a news channel streaming. It seems a bit cool, or maybe not. Is Speccy reliable at reading/displaying temps? 167681
  4. Speccy stuck analyzing

Speccy stuck analyzing: I was told to post a speccy snapshot on another forum to troubleshoot a freezing issue with Final Fantasy XIV but I am unable to do so. Despite the fact that I have an 8 core processor and 16 GB of ram, speccy always gets stuck on "analyzing" indefinitely. I have waited over...
  5. Speccy Report. What Are Your Temps At?

in Windows 10 Support
    Speccy Report. What Are Your Temps At?: Just built my new system.. "Used" Love to my Son that gave me the CPU GPU and Main Board and RAM. I Put my existing RAM in so no change. "Check My Spics" On boot my GPU fans weren't spinning so WTF. I downloaded the latest 2020 version and was able to get them spinning again....
  6. Speccy download error

Speccy download error: Hello, Microsoft and all around, I am having errors with downloading Speccy, Fast, lightweight, advanced system information tool for your PC. I have tried everything possible. Can you help? Jamie...
  7. BSOD Finding and Fixing them (DMP+MSinfo+Speccy XML)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Finding and Fixing them (DMP+MSinfo+Speccy XML): Hello I get BSOD when search for file in a hard drive. And sometime while watching a video with VLC. below is my link to my BSOD.rar with all DMP files MSinfo32 file and Speccy XML of the system spec. please advice. thank you...
  8. High end PC with FPS drops. High cpu temps in Speccy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High end PC with FPS drops. High cpu temps in Speccy: I have been dealing with fps drops while gaming for a month now, and I have tried everything to fix it. It's been driving me nuts, considering the hardware shouldn't be performing so badly. When I do a userbenchmark everything looks fine and dandy, but in game I experience...
  9. High end PC with FPS drops. High cpu temps in Speccy

in Windows 10 Support
    High end PC with FPS drops. High cpu temps in Speccy: I have been dealing with fps drops while gaming for a month now, and I have tried everything to fix it. It's been driving me nuts, considering the hardware shouldn't be performing so badly. When I do a userbenchmark everything looks fine and dandy, but in game I experience...
  10. Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor

Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor: I've been using Speccy for years, always loved and trusted it, until today. I just purchased (NOS in sealed box) new Dell XPS-8920 and before even power on I left primary SSD (on motherboard) then removed HDD and added three brand new Samsung 860 1TB EVO SSD's all purchased...