Windows 10: Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install

Discus and support Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Speccy Update Fixes Windows 10 Issues, Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install [img] Version 1.29.714 comes to address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install

Speccy Update Fixes Windows 10 Issues, Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install

Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install [​IMG]

More: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/speccy...l-497121.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Majik Fox Win User

Windows 10 not installing updates, not updating to newest Build

Some people have said that if your computer has a SD / MicroSD card slot and there is a card in it, the November build update will fail.

If this matches your use case try removing the card before installing the update.

Unplug any peripherals you don't need for the operation of your computer during the update.

Majik Fox, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Anniverary Update fails to install

Log Name: System

Source: Service Control Manager

Date: 16/02/2017 15:51:54

Event ID: 7023

Level: Error

Description:

The HvHost service terminated with the following error:

A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter not working after November 2015 Windows 10 major upgrade 1511

Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter not working after November 2015 Windows 10 major upgrade 1511

Please download Speccy and upload a copy of the report it produces to OneDrive. To obtain a report select File,
    Save as Text file. It helps to obtain the report at a time when the system is under pressure and temperatures may be higher than normal

CCleaner.com - Using Speccy

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 3, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install

Good deal.. thanks for the information

BunnyJ, Dec 3, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Thanks for the heads up. I have updated it today.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 3, 2015
  6. DoItJust Win User
    I updated 240 -> 568 yesterday and my Speccy v1.29.0.714 was removed

DoItJust, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install

1. Speccy Will No Longer Be Removed During November Update Install - Similar Threads - Speccy Longer Removed

2. November Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November Update: Someone at Microsoft isn't thinking very well. I had my logon set up the way I wanted it and the November update blew that up. Let's use our heads guys and don't mess with user settings you ARE NOT asked to mess with. OK?...
  3. Speccy New Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speccy New Version: Speccy has been updated to 1.32.740. Here's the changelog: - Improved SSD detection for newer SSD devices - Improved SSD detection for laptops - Added new Privacy menu - Fixed a bug where the Speccy uninstaller was removing text and log files from the C: drive Download....
  4. Possible to install November update only?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Possible to install November update only?: Hello, I am currently running version 1507. Suppose, due to stability, compatibility, and/or testing purposes, I wanted to install the November update (1511), but not the Anniversary update (1607). Is that currently possible? Thanks 77284
  5. Speccy

Speccy: This is a program I had on W7 That W10 took off when I upgraded. 52298
  6. Speccy

Speccy: I read early on there were issues with Speccy and Windows 10. Is this still the case or is it safe to install? 40562
  7. Speccy problem

Speccy problem: Anyone else having issues with Speccy? Every time I launch it, it just hangs and pc becomes unresponsive forcing me to restart. I did notice when i first upgraded to Win 10 that it was initially removed. 61251
  8. Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!

in Windows 10 Support
    Has the November Update Been Removed Completely? Confused!: Could someone explain what the status of these updates are currently? Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 Failed to install on 11/20/15 Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106246) Failed to install on 11/23/15 and about 7 times before that....
  9. Trying to install November update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install November update: Hi Guys Trying to update the November release and I am constantly getting BSOD (bad pool header) Fortunately it rolls back but I have tried 5 times now. I have dowloaded the ISO direct from Microsoft. Thanks in advance 36045
  10. windows-10-november-update Removed

in Windows 10 Support
    windows-10-november-update Removed: Not good news or is it. Proceed with caution and don't skip this information. Microsoft pulls the Windows 10 November Update Confused? Running the 10586.11 build with no issues. 31027