Windows 10: Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

Discus and support Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SubodhPareek, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine.

No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites.

No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi for those websites.

I've had a service engineer from my ISP, and they were not able to diagnose any issue with their network. Which makes sense since a different laptop on the same network worked just fine.

So finally the issue is boiled down to the combination of my wifi and my device.

Please advise on how to diagnose and fix the issue.

Thank you.

:)

SubodhPareek, Aug 17, 2018

2. Wifi very slow on laptop, but ok on other devices - Windows 10

Hi Annu

I've had the same problem as Panayiotis1984. Upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo from windows 8.1 - now the wifi is painfully slow. The wifi still works fine on my other devices (smartphone etc).

I tried the steps that you suggested but they did not bring an improvement.

Any other suggestions?

Michael

MichaelCNZ, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, Aug 17, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

1. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device - Similar Threads - Specific sites slow

2. the site is unreachable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the site is unreachable: i was making my walpaper gif and it send me in a website and it says this site is unreachable i refresh the website so many times and it didint work why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-is-unreachable/c3293428-23d0-47a1-8b11-6dcfa9e67e7f
  3. the site is unreachable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the site is unreachable: i was making my walpaper gif and it send me in a website and it says this site is unreachable i refresh the website so many times and it didint work why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-site-is-unreachable/c3293428-23d0-47a1-8b11-6dcfa9e67e7f
  4. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  5. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  6. 0x80070141 device unreachable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0x80070141 device unreachable: Having this issue attempting to download anything (particularly games) from the Windows Store. All drives (SSDs, interal/SATA) show up in the drop down list for install locations, but this error (0x80070141) pops up every time. Issue started as of yesterday. When I look up...
  7. Canceling an unreachable Web site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canceling an unreachable Web site: I keep getting multiple security threat warnings from the site mono8.biz. Windows says it is not there. How can I block this site from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/canceling-an-unreachable-web-site/74936083-9e7a-4198-9dcc-a51cff749d46
  8. blocked sites from any device on my wifi

blocked sites from any device on my wifi: my little sister who when this started was 15 was we think using webcams for money there is plenty of evidence but any file wont open and there are all kinds of companys she is paying to keep us out but I saw today that any device ever used our wifi would be blocked or...
  9. The device is unreachable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The device is unreachable: I have been trying to import photos from my iPhone x to my Windows 10 HP computer. Most of the photos imported no problem, but a large number fail and I get the message "the device is unreachable" I have searched for days for an answer and got nowhere. Please note: I have...
  10. Devices on my local network unreachable

Devices on my local network unreachable: From a PC (called PC1 later on; running W10), I do not see other PCs or multimedia boxes connected on my local network. Using \\192.xx.yy.zz doesn’t work. From a W10 tablet PC (called PCt later on), I see other connected devices: Dune HD and PC1. From PCt I can even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi sites unreachable