Windows 10: Specify Keyboard Settings

Discus and support Specify Keyboard Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I would like to change keyboard settings. But when I use command Specify Keyboard Settings, there is red message Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Plíšek, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Plíšek Win User

Specify Keyboard Settings

I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I would like to change keyboard settings. But when I use command Specify Keyboard Settings, there is red message Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. I would like to know if there is a way to remove this block?

Thank you in advance.

Jan Plíšek

:)

Plíšek, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Specify Keyboard Settings - Similar Threads - Specify Keyboard Settings

2. Settings or keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings or keyboard: when ever i type e it types r with it or when i type r it types with e so re this is with all my keys is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-or-keyboard/4a5f5fdc-c81d-4c19-8a57-55cfd1f0db0a
  3. keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard settings: i have a dell inspiron 7306 2n1. how do i turn off the backlight on the keyboard? it makes it difficult to see the keys in the daylight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-settings/b4dd86f3-f242-4d7c-9d64-86147d301c48
  4. Keyboard setting

Keyboard setting: How do you set the "NUM LOCK" on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-setting/90d4918c-c58d-45d0-9ec1-91aa7496c7c2
  5. keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard settings: when i press space or letters directly above it sometimes it messes up my game on world of warcraft bc it makes things pop up or does this weird 3 mini window thing. how can i turn this off in settings...
  6. keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard settings: When I go to the keyboard advance setting, I see the message some setting hidden by your employer. But it is my own PC and nobody else use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-settings/4f0f9afb-a0d2-48ab-ad48-01ea536bf785
  7. My "Advanced keyboard setting" specifies "Portuguese (Brazil)" but the keyboard on my...

My "Advanced keyboard setting" specifies "Portuguese (Brazil)" but the keyboard on my...: Is there a way that my default keyboard in the taskbar is just what I have specified in my Advanced keyboard setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-advanced-keyboard-setting-specifies-portuguese/64bbcbdb-48d7-4dfc-8117-070a1452849e
  8. keyboard settings

keyboard settings: After recent windows 10 update my keyboard has gone to United States. How do I get it back to United Kingdom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/keyboard-settings/893d811b-318d-4a63-90ef-9a6799a42fa4
  9. Unable to specify COM port in Bluetooth Settings

Unable to specify COM port in Bluetooth Settings: Ok so I have a wireless Bluetooth device. It has worked fine connected to a windows 7 and 8 computer. Now I am trying it on 10. For the software I wrote for it to work properly I need to be able to specify which COM port it uses when connecting. In windows 7 and 8 I...
  10. BCDedit says: "The set command specified is not valid"

in Windows 10 Support
    BCDedit says: "The set command specified is not valid": I am using Windows PowerShell (Admin). My command line is this: "bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\ubuntu\shimx64.efi" I had used this exact command line before and it did work. Now it says "The set command specified is not valid". It makes no sense. So I am suspecting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to specify keyboard