Windows 10: Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed

Discus and support Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; GPD Pocket 2 is arriving sooner than expected as the product page has been published on Indiegogo although the crowdfunding campaign is not yet live.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 18, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed

GPD Pocket 2 is arriving sooner than expected as the product page has been published on Indiegogo although the crowdfunding campaign is not yet live. GPD Pocket 2 is a pocket-sized ‘ultra-sleek’ laptop powered by a full version of Windows 10 Home operating system.

“We’re back with a new generation of our beloved GPD Pocket. As a pocket-sized laptop, the GPD Pocket 2 meets end-to-end premium mobile computing needs of business professionals. The GPD Pocket 2 is equipped with the same MacBook-level processor, active cooling design, and runs on Windows 10. It outperforms Microsoft’s new Surface Pro in some extreme performance tests,” the company said on Indiegogo page.

If you still yearn for a pocketable computing Windows 10 device, the GPD Pocket 2 could be just the thing to satisfy. On the Indiegogo page, GPD is comparing the Pocket 2 device with Apple’s MacBook and Microsoft’s Surface Pro (m3).

1 of 3
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed GPD-Pocket-2-keyboard-552x420.jpg
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed GPD-Pocket-2-internal-body.jpg
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed GPD-Pocket-2-design-546x420.jpg

According to GPD, the Pocket 2 is 57% less thick than the first generation model and it weighs 455g less than Apple MacBook and 303g less than the Microsoft Surface Pro. It features a 7-inch IPS 1920×1200 resolution screen (323) PPI screen. The company says that the display has been designed to provide a bright experience with better in screen details than the predecessor.

GPD Pocket 2 Specifications

• Design: UNIBODY machined magnalium body.
    • Display: 7-inch (1920×1200) H-IPS display with support for multi-touch and 323 PPI.
    • Processor: Intel Core m3-7y30 clocked at 1.0GHz/2.6GHz (Dual core with 4 threads).
    • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615
    • RAM and storage: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR3 and 128GB internal storage.
    • Connectivity: Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks and Bluetooth 4.1.
    • Two USB-A Ports and one USB-C port.
    • Size: 181×113×8-14mm.
    • Weight: 465g.
    • Features active cooling.
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed GPD-Pocket-2-specs.jpg
    Image Courtesy: GPD / Indiegogo.com

The crowdfunding price of the GPD Pocket 2 could be around $569-$639 and the expected retail price is $729-$789.

The concept of GPD Pocket is indeed good but the regular consumers most likely won’t have a need for a device like this. It could be useful for some businesses and smartphone users as it’s one of the best ultra-mobile productivity devices.

The post Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Want a 7 inch Windows 10 PC in your pocket?

Read more: Want a Windows 10 PC in your pocket? GPD's tiny laptop will also run Ubuntu | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Gpd pocket pc

I've just purchased a gpd pocket windows 10 pc.

After the update of latest version of Windows it now requires a product key. Can anyone help with where to find this. There is no sticker on pc.

Darren

darrenmills1, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Source: Celebrating the Past and Future of Minecraft: Pocket Edition - Xbox Wire

See also: Pocket Edition is 5 years old! Have a trailer for 1.0!

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed - Similar Threads - Specs price GPD

2. Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available?: Hello Microsoft. I would like to know why pocket tanks isn't available. I would like to play it someday, but unfortunately, I cannot. So here is my question. Will you ever bring back pocket tanks back to Windows 10? Thank you, -Kyle Diaz...
  3. Windows 10 not connecting to pocket wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not connecting to pocket wifi: Hi,i have a HP probook 4540s that does not connect to my own Huawei pocket wifi unless i use a cable with it but it shows and connects to other wifi’s,plz assist.......
  4. Pocket PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pocket PC: I am having trouble re-installing software on my Pocket PC 2003 device. I do have a Windows XP computer available, but it will not let me install the software I need. Is there a workaround on a Windows 10 computer?...
  5. Windows 10 edition for free if bought pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition for free if bought pocket edition: Can I get Minecraft windows 10 edition for free if I have bought pocket edition on mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-edition-for-free-if-bought-pocket/fbffcf70-c037-42ca-b2ce-8d1bb3d991dd
  6. About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Pocket Edition: If you get Minecraft Windows 10 edition do you get pocket edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-minecraft-windows-10-and-minecraft-pocket/9b27e947-9a6a-4c82-9a26-e9c3c6563271
  7. Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

in Windows 10 News
    Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99: GDP is almost ready to release a second-generation GPD Pocket with Microsoft’s Windows 10. The company recently opened up the crowd-funding on Indiegogo and now the China-based e-commerce company Tomtop is taking pre-orders of the GPD Pocket 2. If you’re interested in GPD...
  8. GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo

in Windows 10 News
    GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo: Shenzhen-based GPD recently announced the successor to its GPD Pocket launched last year. The GPD Pocket 2 comes with upgraded hardware and some design tweaks. GPD has been making unique Windows 10 handheld consoles and the Chinese company recently unveiled the GPD Pocket 2,...
  9. Minecraft pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft pocket edition: Hello microsoft, i have a question. Since i play minecraft pocket edition everything was going well. But a few months later i think i am muted For ever. Can you fix this please. Minecraft name: FuzerFlight13 Thank you. Justin Wolfs...
  10. GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10: GamePad Digital (GPD), the makers of portable Windows-powered computers recently announced the second generation model of the Pocket PC lineup. The GPD Pocket 2 will run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, and it’s a micro-size device coming with hardware that you will...