Windows 10: Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack

Discus and support Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ... I have software which requires the Microsoft Speech Recognizer ... Win10 comes with en-UK installed but I need en-US ... how do I go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by akstirling, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack

Hi ... I have software which requires the Microsoft Speech Recognizer ... Win10 comes with en-UK installed but I need en-US ... how do I go about getting it???

:)

akstirling, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Tfrandsen Win User

Lumia 920 danish voice pack

Is it or will it be possible to get a danish voice pack for the voice features on my Lumia 920? Because on older Nokia phone it was possible to download and install a danish voice pack for tex-to-speech etc. like this. Kundensupport | Nokia Phones Why
    can't i get this for my Lumia 920? Or how do i get it?

Thank you in advance.

Tfrandsen, Aug 25, 2015
  3. JiriGajda Win User
    Czech Speech

I don't agree. Have a Look at The following:

The text-to-speech feature lets you hear the street names when navigating with HERE Drive. To use the feature, you need to install the correct speech support both at the operating system level and in the HERE Drive application:

Installing speech support for operating system

•Select Settings > Speech > Speech language.

•Select and download the desired speech language.

Installing speech support for HERE Drive

•In Drive select Settings > Navigation Voice and select the desired voice pack where the description shows "announced street names".

Note that you need to install first the operating system speech support before the corresponding Drive voice pack can be installed

Source: Nokia FAQs.

JiriGajda, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack

1. Speech to text ... how to install en-US voice pack - Similar Threads - Speech text install

2. Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?: Where can I get the Afrikaans text-to-speech voice pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-afrikaans-text-to-speech-voice/8d6f7daf-5933-4456-b796-4ef7d10866f6
  3. Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?: Where can I get the Afrikaans text-to-speech voice pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-afrikaans-text-to-speech-voice/8d6f7daf-5933-4456-b796-4ef7d10866f6
  4. Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  6. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  7. en-us enterpise local experience pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    en-us enterpise local experience pack: Hi Community people,I might be stupid or just missing something here.I have a multilanguage build I have created using 20H2 and all the LXP files I needed where on the ISO I downloaded from our...
  8. Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly

Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly: As part of a development project, I downloaded/installed some new TTS files: English-Australia Voices: James/Catherine, English-Great Britain Voices: George/Hazel/Susan & English-Ireland Voices: Sean. All voices worked properly after installation using the "Preview Voice"...
  9. Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing

Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing: I've installed several different voice packages for a variety of languages using the instruction given by Microsoft How to download Text-to-Speech languages for Windows 10 - Office Support microsoft.com All the installed voices are showing up here with their languages, but...
  10. Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers

Windows 10 Text To Speech Voice Offline Installers: I am looking for a way to install additional TTS voices without internet access. Are there offline installers for the microsoft voices? I need at least Hedda german and Hortense french? Any other Ideas?...