Windows 10: speed 1gig

Discus and support speed 1gig in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all before I get in to it this is what I did update bios .chipset,( land drivers uninstalled them and got the latest) I have a asus z170ar mob I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ocir, Jan 13, 2018.

1. ocir Win User

speed 1gig

hi all before I get in to it this is what I did update bios .chipset,( land drivers uninstalled them and got the latest)
    I have a asus z170ar mob I pay FOR 1000 gig speed but I only get 450.download wired my 5yr old laptop wired get 998.download
    I also put in a Ethernet pcie card and got the same450 download
    I had Comcast here and I they find no problem with there service
    called asus they are the ones that told me to update every thing.
    any ideas any one

:)

2. Speech

Make it short, Yes, I have stable wi fi and i downloaded oxford advanced dictionary it was around 1gig,

speed of my connection is 256,nothing is wrong with my network

ahmadfaraji, Jan 13, 2018
  3. 6230i compatability with a 1gb mmc

My 6230i takes the Nokia 1Gig card with no problems at all.

megadodo---01, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

speed 1gig

How are you measuring the speed you need to test from the same site with nothing else running and close to time wise. It's hard to measure with different PC's and o/s

Samuria, Jan 13, 2018
  5. ocir Win User
    same os same speed test speedtest.net back to back test

6. ocir Win User
    well it looks like when I uninstall asus turbo lan my speed went to 885 download 45 up

ocir, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

speed 1gig

1. speed 1gig - Similar Threads - speed 1gig

2. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  3. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  4. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  5. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  6. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  7. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  8. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  9. Internet Download Speed Problem

Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  10. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...