Windows 10: Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow

Discus and support Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I try MOVE file from DISK I (sata III) to Disk II (sata III). Both Disk on in the same PC. Why the velocity down :S. How can copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fway, Aug 4, 2016.

1. fway Win User

Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow

Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow [​IMG]

I try MOVE file from DISK I (sata III) to Disk II (sata III). Both Disk on in the same PC.

Why the velocity down :S.

How can copy constant spéed high?

Thanks

:)

fway, Aug 4, 2016
  2. AkashY Win User

Windows 10 slow performance due to 100% disk use.

Its been about 8 months since I have switched to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 . My laptop is 1 year old and now it is
    extremely slow.

When I checked the disk usage it is shown 100% disk in use highlighted in red. I even have problem while surfing on internet. File transfers take too long.

Its is very difficult to work on my laptop without loosing my patience.

How to fix this high disk usage on Windows 10 ?

AkashY, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Hard disk slow transfer speed

Hello Billion, thank you for your replay.

I've tried both of the Method you gave to me but i unfortunately nothing changed.

I'm trying to transfer files between my disks like from the Disk C(OS) to Disk E(Data)

I don't really now what did you mean by "hard drive format" but it has a HDD 1TP and there is a SDD 24GB

The laptop uses GDDR5 Computer Memory Type and have DDR3L-SDRAM (don't know if this gonna help)

Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow [​IMG]

Marcus0998, Aug 4, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

I would recommend you to defragement your disc using the inbuilt tool.

Whatphoeb, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Speed Transfer File from DISK A to DISK B its slow - Similar Threads - Speed Transfer File

2. Slow copy and file transfer speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow copy and file transfer speeds: 35,000 files 1.7gb. Taking days to transfer/copy. Ridiculously slow. No information regarding the exact mb/s or kb/s. It's 2024 can we speed it up a little Microsoft?...
  3. Slow copy and file transfer speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow copy and file transfer speeds: 35,000 files 1.7gb. Taking days to transfer/copy. Ridiculously slow. No information regarding the exact mb/s or kb/s. It's 2024 can we speed it up a little Microsoft?...
  4. speed of file transfers suddenly slow down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speed of file transfers suddenly slow down: Hello , I bought my new laptop 1 month ago . I have lenovo ideapad 3 gaming with rtx 3060 , windows 11 , 256gb ssd , 1tb hdd . i have an issue that my file transfer is very slow and i think it's after the update or i don't know what causes this problem . so help me to solve...
  5. speed of file transfers suddenly slow down

speed of file transfers suddenly slow down: Hello , I bought my new laptop 1 month ago . I have lenovo ideapad 3 gaming with rtx 3060 , windows 11 , 256gb ssd , 1tb hdd . i have an issue that my file transfer is very slow and i think it's after the update or i don't know what causes this problem . so help me to solve...
  6. Hard Disk Speed

Hard Disk Speed: Hello ; I wanted to know what is the average speed of Seagate hard drives ?? !! Is a speed of 100 MB per second reading and writing suitable ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-speed/bc943c8f-6aec-4649-ac0e-47ca86879b5d
  7. Transferring files from Local disk C to D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from Local disk C to D: i wanted to transfer some of my files from local disk C to D so because my local disk C is filling up, plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-local-disk-c-to-d/32dea249-81c0-4c05-bed3-ba059521e709
  8. File transferring to another hard disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File transferring to another hard disk: So I was downloading a game from the Epic Games store and I wouldnt let me download because the disk it was in didnt have enough space. I need help because I dont know how to transfer it because its like embedded there. I also accidentally deleted a hard disk, but it didnt...
  9. Extremely slow intranet file transfer speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extremely slow intranet file transfer speed: Windows 10 Pro Build: 1709 OS Build: 16299.309 I have three pc's on my home network. One had windows 10 from the factory the other two were Win 7 and 8.1 and all were experiencing 70-90MB/sec file transfer speeds. My internet was and still is 60MB/sec. After upgrading to...
  10. Disk speeds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk speeds: Is it reasonable for a USB 3.0-attached external drive to have a significantly higher read rate than a SATA III 7200 RPM internal drive? I ran a disk speed test using the ToTuSoft Lan Speed Test(lite) and got the following results: Test File: D:\Speed...