Windows 10: Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

Discus and support Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to make the download speed of the Windows Store faster. My current network speed is 30 MB/s but it's using only about 12KB/s, what should I do? 25505 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hacker5066, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

How to make the download speed of the Windows Store faster. My current network speed is 30 MB/s but it's using only about 12KB/s, what should I do?

:)

hacker5066, Oct 7, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Oct 7, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Oct 7, 2015
  4. dencal Win User

Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

If you have an Ethernet cable and connection points, try that and see if there is a big improvement.

dencal, Oct 7, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Nothing can arrive before it starts, you can have any maximum (theoretical) download speed but unfortunately it's all limited by server content is downloading from.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe"

1. Speedup the Internet bandwidth consuption of "WinStore.Mobile.exe" - Similar Threads - Speedup Internet bandwidth

2. Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download speeds not meeting actual internet bandwidth: Hi,I am currently experiencing issues with download speeds on my desktop. Internet speeds have been a problem for quite some time now, and I figured it was due to my PC being connected via WI-FI. However, today I took the effort to run ethernet to my room, but download speeds...
  3. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  4. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  5. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Sudden Limited Internet Bandwidth, Looking for ideas

Sudden Limited Internet Bandwidth, Looking for ideas: I have been suddenly experiencing what seems to be capped bandwidth on my desktop. It does not appear to be the case on my roommates' desktops or other devices. We have Xfinity's 1Gbps internet service and I used to get 800Mbps+ down pretty consistently. However, this past...
  7. wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth

wermgr.ext is driking my internet bandwidth: hello, Please see the image below. What is happening? I do not see this exe In the process list. Windows Error Reporting service has been disabled aswell. What is happening ? Where is this bandwith going ? [ATTACH]...
  8. Over use of internet bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over use of internet bandwidth.: My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-use-of-internet-bandwidth/95898d15-64c6-48cd-a227-99aae2a7df33
  9. Internet bandwidth issue

Internet bandwidth issue: Hi I have a problem with Internet band width. When i start downloading a file by a download manager program (Internet Download Accelerator), the other programs such web browser, windows update and every thing can not access Internet seems the download manager consume all of...
  10. Power Consuption: Sleep versus Hibernate?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Consuption: Sleep versus Hibernate?: I am clear (at least I think I am) that the difference between sleep and hibernate is that while both preserve open windows, unsaved files etc, so that you carry on as before without loss of data, sleep preserves by saving to memory and hibernate preserves by saving to the...