Windows 10: spell check OFF!

Discus and support spell check OFF! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; settings > devices > typing > spelling "highlight mispelled words" set to OFF, but still working on Microsoft Edge. How to solve this? 10997 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by igornaf, Jul 31, 2015.

1. igornaf Win User

spell check OFF!

settings > devices > typing > spelling

"highlight mispelled words" set to OFF, but still working on Microsoft Edge.

How to solve this?

:)

igornaf, Jul 31, 2015

2. spell check

What application are you trying to use for spell check?

tamara_sadel, Jul 31, 2015
  3. spell check

I just got a new HP laptop and the spell check is not working. I went in and turned it off than turned I back on again any ideas on how to get this tow work?

Ginger HawnCooper, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

spell check OFF!

1. spell check OFF! - Similar Threads - spell check OFF

2. Spell Check in French

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spell Check in French: I have activated the possibility of adding accents to capital letters. Unfortunately, the spellcheck of Microsoft Office 2019 does not perform in the manner the 2010 version did. It no longer shows me when an accent is missing, particularly at the beginning of a phrase... How...
  3. Spell Check

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spell Check: For Wordpad and Notepad on Windows 10, is there a good spell checker to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check/638b0279-f8fa-4180-ae28-e2d1f58d11c1"
  4. spell check problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    spell check problem: Is there a way to spell check on word pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check-problem/f0fded0b-9dbd-4fbb-b8b1-ce5c77448cbc
  5. Spelling check on/off when I choose, not automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Spelling check on/off when I choose, not automatically: How do I get Word to show red wiggly lines when I tell it "Now check the spelling", and how do I turn them off again when I have checked this? I do NOT want automatic ANYTHING to occur. Tutorials all seem to be about turning on auto-checking. I am a proof-reader. I am not...
  6. spell check

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spell check: Do I have to pay for spell check? I can't even open a word document without it saying it has to close. It says some features are disabled. then tells me to repair or close and it still closes and I can't ever use it I just use word pad and I am a bad speller. I thought it was...
  7. spell check

spell check: I went to documents , word pad and cant find spell check. a ideas? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spell-check/ad261a61-5836-4e22-a9fe-0d92381deb53
  8. Spell check for wordpad

Spell check for wordpad: I went to settings to make sure that my "highlight misspelt word" or "autocorrect misspelt words" was on for my WordPad and it is, but it still isn't correcting them for WordPad. Am I doing something wrong or can I not put a form of spell check on WordPad?...
  9. Enable spell check

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Enable spell check: Hi, i have English version of Windows 10 installed. I want to enable spell check (proofing) in Microsoft Word. If I install language pack from "region and language" settings (Croatian language, default language) will it "translate" windows from English to Croatian?...
  10. Turn On or Off Spell Checking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Spell Checking in Windows 10: Hi,my computer don't have (typing) option in setting,so I used the reg file but it didn't worked to. 25843