Windows 10: Spider Solitaire on WIn 10 64

Discus and support Spider Solitaire on WIn 10 64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; got to ask guys, could Spider Solitaire work on Win 10 X64? I ask this because i never go back to an older OS. thanks Jeff 2762 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeffrys, Oct 31, 2014.

1. jeffrys Win User

Spider Solitaire on WIn 10 64

got to ask guys,

could Spider Solitaire work on Win 10 X64?

I ask this because i never go back to an older OS.

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Oct 31, 2014

2. Hearts, Solitaire and Spider Solitaire for Windows 10

David M.Anderson, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Hearts, Solitaire and Spider Solitaire for Windows 10

Ganugapati S R SRao, Oct 31, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Yes, the Win7 games do work on Win10TP.

BunnyJ, Oct 31, 2014
  5. jeffrys Win User
    ok tanks alot J, will try this out

Jefff

jeffrys, Nov 1, 2014
  6. davehc Win User
    Or are you thinking Ms solitaire collection, which comes from the store? It is admitted in the Blog, that they are still having problems with that particular item.

davehc, Nov 1, 2014
  7. strollin Win User
    strollin, Nov 1, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Nov 1, 2014
  9. jeffrys Win User
    Yes J, i installed this thanks to Jimbo.

Thanks guys

Jeff

jeffrys, Nov 2, 2014
  10. ambimom Win User
    Thank you so much!!!! Been looking for this for days LOL*Smile ever since the Windows 10 install and subsequent tweaks. Last straw was when Microsoft took over my computer sign-on after I installed their "Store" versions of Spider and Freecell. This worked like a charm and even retained my spider statistics from Windows 7.

Thanks again for having the presence of mind to save those games and uploading them to dropbox. Wish I had thought of that but who knew Microsoft would eliminate them in Windows 10.

ambimom, Aug 12, 2015
  11. Thom Win User
    I downloaded from the link from above ind installed to D drive in programs. It says it installed properly but wont work. I really want the old Spider. Is there a way to get this working wit Windows 10 Enterprise? Thanks in advance.

12. jeffrys Win User
    hi Tom,

no do not know myself if this works on W10-Enterprise, but when on my pc W10 Pro was installed (as for everybody else here, i think), my Spider kept on working.
    As for 2 of the other pc's W10 was installed via upgrade, no clean install here.

My wifes Spider was unusable after installation, could not make it work.

Finally is copied the Spider Solitaire from my pc via intranet to my wifes pc and it worked.

So if you have a pc where Spider is working on, try to copy it to the target after (maybe) renaming that folder.

You can use a USB stick to do so if not on a network.

Jeff

jeffrys, Aug 19, 2015
  13. Owd Larrd Win User

Owd Larrd, Sep 16, 2015
  14. Not any more it won't. I had a very hard time finding a Spider Solitaire game that I could pay for without ads, as all the search hits tended to direct me to the free Windows version or other pretty ugly games that looked a lot like Commodore 64 when you had to use big floppy discs. Finally I found "Pretty Good Solitaire" which so far I think is amazing. It is like buying a book of all possible solitaire games in the world - like over 200 of them, and having them all work with your choice of card decks and backgrounds and NO Advertisements or additional monthly or yearly costs. It did cost $24.00 but after 5 days of ranting and raving about how crappy it was of Windows to remove the free games (like who could OWN solitaire?) I was happy to pay the one time fee. The download was quick and easy and I anticipate learning many new versions of old favourite games.

Flowradiation, Dec 4, 2015
  15. lx07 Win User
    The windows 7 version (links in this thread) works fine on latest version 10586. You just have to re-install it as the upgrade removes it.

Thema:

1. Spider Solitaire on WIn 10 64 - Similar Threads - Spider Solitaire

2. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  3. Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's my old game of Spider Solitaire gone.: Somehow lost my Spider Solitaire I have saved scores on and want it back. I still have the Ap, but today I had to sign in, never done that before.I had over 350 games on my score and today after I was made to sign in I was back to 0 as if I had never played before. I'm...
  4. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  5. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  6. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  7. When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire

When will Microsoft fix the absence of replay in spider solitaire: Why is spider solitaire the only game you can't "undo all" or similar? It never recognises you are out of options and trying to replay the game is a lot of hassle...
  8. Spider Solitaire Game Win XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spider Solitaire Game Win XP: Why does my aol not want to attach my Spider Solitaire WinXP game so I can download & Play it as I have for years ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire-game-win-xp/e371b6bb-3521-4d50-9052-a918999feabf
  9. Spider Solitaire Game Win XP

Spider Solitaire Game Win XP: Why does my aol not want to attach my Spider Solitaire WinXP game so I can download & Play it as I have for years ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitaire-game-win-xp/e371b6bb-3521-4d50-9052-a918999feabf
  10. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....