Windows 10: Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

Discus and support Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Remove IF YOU CAN.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ronald Derr, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Remove IF YOU CAN.

:)

Ronald Derr, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Aug 11, 2018
  3. judahreed Win User
    Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

1. Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? - Similar Threads - Spinning Blue Circle

2. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  3. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Infamous blue spinning circles

Infamous blue spinning circles: I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup...
  10. Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.: Would really appreciate any more help with this, it's driving me crazy! *Banghead The spinning wheel is very frequent within Google Chrome and I wonder if Chrome may be the problem. The wheel is spinning briefly on every new tab/web page I load and then a fraction longer even...