Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

Discus and support Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Remove IF YOU CAN.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ronald Derr, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:44 AM.

1. Ronald Derr Win User

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Remove IF YOU CAN.

:)

2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

3. judahreed Win User
    Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

4. 1970michaelcoe Win User

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:46 AM
Thema:

1. Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? - Similar Threads - Spinning Blue Circle

2. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  3. Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing a CD-ROM on my computer: I have a beginning programming book that came with a CD-ROM. It is supposed to have tools to help someone learn and practice BASIC. I inserted the disk into my DVD/CD-ROM and nothing appeared on my screen. I tried a few solutions online including "disc management" but...
  4. activte my windows and prodcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    activte my windows and prodcut key: activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activte-my-windows-and-prodcut-key/b15faf13-12ff-4005-b31f-d8ddbc409087
  5. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  6. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  7. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  8. Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?: It looks like I am going to need to reset my desktop PC to it's original factory settings, due to a serious infection, which I cannot resolve by any other means. The PC came with Windows 8 installed, and I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 in the usual way. As the system...
  9. why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted

why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted: why does my new HP computer screen jump fro large to small without being prompted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-new-computers-screen-jump-from-large/51cd3fb1-f41e-45fa-b057-ba8e0c8c415d
  10. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...