Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen?

Discus and support Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Remove IF YOU CAN.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ronald Derr, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:44 AM.

1. Ronald Derr Win User

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Remove IF YOU CAN.

:)

2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

3. judahreed Win User
    Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

4. 1970michaelcoe Win User

Black screen and blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Back screen with blue spinning circle by mouse pointer

Wont repond to anything

Help

1970michaelcoe, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:46 AM
Thema:

1. Spinning Blue Circle, Why Is This Thing on my PC screen? - Similar Threads - Spinning Blue Circle

2. HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10: I saw there is no Hyper-V features on Windows 10 Home edition. But i tried to disable by using cmd with this code https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box/issues/195 { dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V } and then blue screen has appeared while starting...
  3. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...
  4. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  5. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device: I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites. No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi...
  6. how do I turn off all notifications on home screen

how do I turn off all notifications on home screen: how do I turn off all notifications on home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-all-notifications-on-home-screen/2931c1f2-adc8-4e18-b8c4-72fca1afc90a
  7. how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality

how do i activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so i can use the page down functionality: how do I activate the numeric key pad on my keyboard so I can use the page down/up functionalities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-activate-the-numeric-key-pad-on-my/be6ae812-5f18-4f35-8edc-a9db38de58b7
  8. Touch screen sensitivity

Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....
  9. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  10. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...