Windows 10: Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.

Discus and support Spinning circle not present when signing out etc. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have unfortunatly been forced to be on the new version of Windows 10 (1607) and as a result the spinning white loading circle that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pnewk123, Aug 28, 2016.

1. pnewk123 Win User

Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.

Hi Guys
    I have unfortunatly been forced to be on the new version of Windows 10 (1607) and as a result the spinning white loading circle that is normally present when it comes to the sign out function along with the shutting down function is not there, although it's there when I log into Windows 10.
    Anyone else having this problem, very strange!
    Anyway is there a fix to this problem and if so how may I approach it.
    Cheers guys
    From Peter

:)

pnewk123, Aug 28, 2016
  2. wmblaney1 Win User

Windows 10 Blue Spinning Circle Not Always Present When PC Is Busy

Thanks for the reply. I haven't tried your steps yet, and wonder if there is a another approach. For example, when startup programs are running, and in my case it appears that they are, shouldn't the spinning circle continue to be visible? What exactly
    does the spinning circle indicate, if something other than overall activity keeping the system busy?

wmblaney1, Aug 28, 2016
  3. wmblaney1 Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Spinning Circle Not Always Present When PC Is Busy

Hello, I notice the blue spinning circle goes out even when the PC is still busy. This happens when I start up or open a program. The circle spins and goes out, I think the PC is ready for me to take the next step, but it's non-responsive still and evidently
    still busy. If I click on the program (Firefox) icon in my taskbar, the circle appears and spins and goes out. But the program hasn't opened. If I try again, I may end up with 2 instances running.

Is there a way to have the circle disappear only when the PC is ready for me, and the program is actually open? Is there a way to know, when the PC stays busy -- say at startup -- what actually is taking all the time? When I look in Task Manager, sometimes
    I can tell. Usually it's disk activity. But during startup, Task Manager is not available. Has anyone any experience with saving and then viewing the startup log?

wmblaney1, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

Spinning circle not present when signing out etc.

1. Spinning circle not present when signing out etc. - Similar Threads - Spinning circle present

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  4. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  5. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  6. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you log out of Windows 10, it brings you back to the login screen where you switch the user or log back in. However, at times, Windows 10 remains stuck on the signing out screen with a blue spinning [...] This post Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen...
  9. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  10. 10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    10130 - new problem, can't sign out, hangs with the spinning circle: Tried to Signout so I could sign in with my MS account to send in some feedback. 1st got the Explorer error many have reported and now it's sitting on a dark blue screen with the cirecl of dots hapilly spinning and spinning and spinning and ... I'll give it another 10...