Windows 10: Spinning cursor

Discus and support Spinning cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by triseilucifer, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Spinning cursor

ok so untelated to many others with a similar issue. I restored my pc, everything was fine, but when i sign in and get to my windows home screen the home screen has a spinning blue circle with NO mouse cursor, just a spinning circle, and it only affects the home screen, i can still use my pointer on the task bar but as soon as i drive my pointer up towards to homescreen above the status bar i once again recieve the spinning circle and cannot click anyhing on my homescreen. Tried uninstalling MACFEE didnt work. Please help. HP OMEN 15.6

:)

triseilucifer, Aug 16, 2018

2. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Spinning cursor

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Spinning cursor

1. Spinning cursor - Similar Threads - Spinning cursor

2. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  3. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  4. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 11 black screen with spinning cursor no ctrl alr del

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 black screen with spinning cursor no ctrl alr del: This happened after a windows update which after restarting causes the computer to hang up on a black screen before the login screen. The curser reacts to movement and alternates from spinning wheel to cursor with spinning wheel. ctrl alt del has no affect but mashing shift...
  6. windows 11 black screen with spinning cursor no ctrl alr del

windows 11 black screen with spinning cursor no ctrl alr del: This happened after a windows update which after restarting causes the computer to hang up on a black screen before the login screen. The curser reacts to movement and alternates from spinning wheel to cursor with spinning wheel. ctrl alt del has no affect but mashing shift...
  7. Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor: As soon as I start up, change function or use another programme the blue spinning search? circle keeps going via the mouse cursor - I can continue working etc but when at rest there it is?...
  8. Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor

Spinning circle constantly when working in Windows 7 on mouse cursor: As soon as I start up, change function or use another programme the blue spinning search? circle keeps going via the mouse cursor - I can continue working etc but when at rest there it is?...
  9. Cursor spinning forever after clicking on a file in explorer or desktop icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cursor spinning forever after clicking on a file in explorer or desktop icons.: It happend to me today that I open explorer and left click & right click on one of the download files then the explorer crashed and I close the tab and tried again and again and the cursor keeps spinning and I cant even close the tab itself only in from the task bar. It also...
  10. explorer.exe not responding, spinning cursor on desktop - HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe not responding, spinning cursor on desktop - HELP!: Windows 10 boots up and loads the desktop, but gets stuck with a spinning cursor not an arrow, desktop icons are slow to load, and icons never appear on the taskbar. More importantly, I cannot click on icons nor use the search bar.This used to occur periodically, but after...