Windows 10: splash screen

Discus and support splash screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I use the splash screen as background 66324 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robert, Oct 7, 2016.

1. robert Win User

splash screen

how can I use the splash screen as background

:)

robert, Oct 7, 2016
  2. mikeRez Win User

Windows 10 Update stuck at 81%

Microsoft boned me. Now im in a loop of splash screen, unable to update, restore previous, splash screen , unable to update, restore previous, splash screen, unable.. ....... wish ill will to Microsoft, Bill Gates.....

mikeRez, Oct 7, 2016
  3. PC crashes at startup with different stop code everytime

I can boot up to see the splash screen, but it crashes right after the splash screen and before the login screen.

Praefervidus, Oct 7, 2016
  4. splash screen

Find an image of it online, download it, set it as your wallpaper. It's an embedded image in one of the system files, as far as I know.

alphanumeric, Oct 8, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Use a VM and make a screenshot.

Cliff S, Oct 8, 2016
  6. alphanumeric, Oct 8, 2016
  7. Bree New Member
    Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

splash screen

1. splash screen - Similar Threads - splash screen

2. splash screen on a network that says “A critical firmware“

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    splash screen on a network that says “A critical firmware“: Is this a normal or legit way to push out a firmware update on a network? Is a splash screen on a network that says: “A critical firmware update was applied and requires a computer restart to complete. IMPORTANT: Complete these steps before the computer restarts. 1. Connect...
  3. splash screen on a network that says “A critical firmware“

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    splash screen on a network that says “A critical firmware“: Is this a normal or legit way to push out a firmware update on a network? Is a splash screen on a network that says: “A critical firmware update was applied and requires a computer restart to complete. IMPORTANT: Complete these steps before the computer restarts. 1. Connect...
  4. splash screen on a network that says “A critical firmware“

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen: Faulting application name: XboxPcApp.exe, version: 2312.1001.18.0, time stamp: 0x65713980Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3930, time stamp: 0x9141f979Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000012db22Faulting process id: 0x4854Faulting...
  6. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen: Faulting application name: XboxPcApp.exe, version: 2312.1001.18.0, time stamp: 0x65713980Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3930, time stamp: 0x9141f979Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000012db22Faulting process id: 0x4854Faulting...
  7. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

8. Why does Sandbox shows the splash screen but never open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Sandbox shows the splash screen but never open?: Sandbox is on my desktop, showing a Jpeg but never opening to access. What am I doing wrong?Sandbox is checked, Hyper-V is checked, disk space is available, and virtualization is enabled. What's going on?YouTube videos are useless. Information within the Microsoft community...
  9. Why does Sandbox shows the splash screen but never open?

Why does Sandbox shows the splash screen but never open?: Sandbox is on my desktop, showing a Jpeg but never opening to access. What am I doing wrong?Sandbox is checked, Hyper-V is checked, disk space is available, and virtualization is enabled. What's going on?YouTube videos are useless. Information within the Microsoft community...
  10. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...