Windows 10: Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

Discus and support Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Frustrated with this last up date. Since it was loaded my videos display in Split Screen? How do we correct this!? This is a shot of a GOPRO video but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DSM007, Aug 26, 2018.

1. DSM007 Win User

Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

Frustrated with this last up date. Since it was loaded my videos display in Split Screen? How do we correct this!? This is a shot of a GOPRO video but it does it on HULU and NETFLIX also? …………….Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10 [​IMG]

:)

DSM007, Aug 26, 2018
  2. billb#1 Win User

playing netflix or hulu my video is in slow motion

my video plays in slow motion on hulu an netflix

billb#1, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Can't Play Hulu Plus, Netflix, or Xbox Video

I must say communication with Hulu Plus was quite aggravating - to say the least.

Netflix support was the BEST experience of the three.

Windows Phone/Xbox Live support was acceptable.

Through it all I have changed nothing other than the obvious.

1) Uninstalled/Reinstalled Hulu Plus and Netflix > Shut off Phone > Turn on Phone > Check if App Works

(You cannot uninstall XBox "Video" as it is baked into the OS)

2) Turn phone off for full minute

3) Try app(s) over Wi-Fi

4) Try app(s) over cellular

5) Launch from Home

6) Launch from App list

Nothing, since I posted this, had made any difference. Today, however, they are all magically working (the exact same videos that were not working before). None of the companies contacted me indicating "we've resolved this" comments either. The only notable
    difference would be that Netflix obviously deactivated my device (which forced me to log in again) and it then worked.

My suggestion, if after upgrading from WP8 to WP8.1 your media apps are not working, that you deactivate your device with said service provider (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc.) and try again. It could be that it was erring because I wasn't "registered" for a WP8.1
    (my thoughts).

BirdStories, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

Hulu/Netflix failures

Neither Netflix nor Hulu work, Hulu is saying I need an updated graphics driver or just plain won't work.

HULU error message: We're sorry, there was an issue playing the video you selected. (PB4-system.exeception: 3100 an error has occurred.)

This happens on every video I choose. In their details of the error they say to update the phone (already do this regularly) or install an up to date graphics driver. Graphics driver? Where do I get that?

Netflix error message: Netflix streaming error Error Code: P8106-5052. This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title.

This happens on every video, including the ones that they created just for streaming like House of Cards.

I'm pretty frustrated with the limited support that I'm getting on this issue.

StevenCason, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

1. Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10 - Similar Threads - Split screen during

2. Video Playback is Split Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Playback is Split Screen?: Can someone help me figure out why all my video play back has suddenly started looking like this? Whether its an older DVD, or a Bluray ... even Youtube! They're all playing like this... The above picture is taken from Windows itself, as it is the preview image from the...
  3. Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC: (If you watch the video be careful with the sound, there's a loud thump when i set my phone down). I have a very very annoying problem with these websites. Anytime I pull up Netflix or Hulu, my system stutters hard for a second, then my monitor turns black. This has never...
  4. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix: Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on spotify it will not register my pen movement. It will see my regular mouse moment however. I would think it was just my cintiq, but...
  5. Monitor disconnects, on certain video sites like HULU and NetFlix, with audible click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor disconnects, on certain video sites like HULU and NetFlix, with audible click: I have a new ASUS 27" monitor with the oddest problem. On most video site like netflix, hulu and amazon prime, the monitor clicks and flashes HDMI signal lost followed by blue screen. This is not the video on the sites. It is the pages of thumbnails. Also, I tested with a...
  6. SCREEN RECORDING SOFTWARE WHILE USING NETFLIX/HULU

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCREEN RECORDING SOFTWARE WHILE USING NETFLIX/HULU: A few days ago, I've been using ShareX's screen recording software recording shows from streaming services like Netflix/Hulu & etc. & suddenly, when I watched a video after I screen captured it. I keeped seeing a blank screen with the audio portion still being herd. I've...
  7. Netflix/Video Popup View Stutter on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix/Video Popup View Stutter on Windows 10?: TLDR: When I play Netflix or any video in popup view (via the app) on my Windows 10 PC it stutters and freezes constantly unless I click back to it. Full: I've a ASUS tower with Windows 10 and 16 GB of RAM, 3TB hardrive and an AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card. I only have one...
  8. Split screen view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split screen view: I have been trying to get split screen view on my hp windows 10 laptop but it does not work. Earlier I was able to do it but I don't know what changed now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-view/89806d48-f374-4686-bd2c-e86efa5d214b
  9. Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.: Everything was working just fine up until this past Friday. I was happily binge watching Game of Thrones via Kodi when that stopped working. Can't get any requesters to work. Cleaned all cache and downloads out. Rebooted computer, reloaded Kodi. Still can't get anything to...
  10. Netflix video streaming to external screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Netflix video streaming to external screen: Hi all, via HDMI and my HD TV works just fine except things like Netflix in either IE, Edge or the Netflix app. Audio streams but the windows is black whilst everything else works fine. Windows 8 does not give me this problem. As soon as I move the window or Netflix app to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hulu split screen

2. does hulu do split screen

3. split screen when casting hulu

4. hulu how to stop split screen