Windows 10: Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

Discus and support Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

Source: A Privacy-Conscious Approach to Sponsored Content - Future Releases

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  2. lacrumb Win User

If I can't stop Cortana then can I make it launch Fire Fox

Just hide Cortana and use Firefox search. I am now using Nightly, the Firefox beta that is updated nightly thence the name.

lacrumb, Apr 30, 2018
  3. lacrumb Win User
    AOL & Windows

Do not go back to old Internet Explorer use Firefox.

I have been using Avant Browser with Firefox rendering along with Firefox and Firefox Nightly which is the Mozilla beta.

lacrumb, Apr 30, 2018
  4. jrolson Win User

A good time to switch to Edge?

jrolson, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60 - Similar Threads - Sponsored content Firefox

2. How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser: [ATTACH]The focus of mainstream browsers like Firefox is to maintain the privacy of individuals. […] This article How to disable Sponsored Top Sites in Firefox web browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta: Like a cat, the Test Pilot program has had many lives. It originally started as an Add-on before we relaunched it three years ago. Then in January, we announced that we were evolving our culture of experimentation, and as a result we closed the Test Pilot program to give us...
  4. Why doesn't softexia.com refresh with new content on Firefox Nightly?

in Browsers and Email
    Why doesn't softexia.com refresh with new content on Firefox Nightly?: When I go to Softexia.com | Daily Software News with Discounts and Coupons the page shows software products. What I am seeing appears to be coming from the cache even though there could be new content on it's server. This can easily be ascertained by either using another...
  5. FireFox

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox: Firefox seems to work except one place. That place is to load games in Facebook. When I try to open a game it says is loading, but it NEVER opens. How do I get games to open. I have looked a lot of pages tell how, but I have NOT found a fix that works. It was suggested...
  6. Firefox Site Content Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Site Content Issues: Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge [img] Firefox is updated to...
  7. Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60

in Windows 10 News
    Sponsored content in Firefox Nightly and Beta and soon with Firefox 60: Content on the web is powerful. It enables us to learn new things, discover different perspectives, stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, or just make us laugh. Making sure that stories like these—stories that are worth your time and attention—are discoverable and...
  8. Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox: Like many i use Firefox, i did the insiders up date to 14342 now on a regular basis i am asked do i want to use firefox as my browser yes i do many many time then i am sent to the settings page I pick firefox then it does it again. I have unchecked the box ask every time, is...
  9. Change Firefox Home Content Preferences

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Firefox Home Content Preferences: How to: Change Firefox Home Content Preferences How to Change Firefox Home Content Preferences in Windows Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Firefox Home screen is what you see by default when you open...
  10. Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition: Engines are important, both in cars and in browsers. That’s why we’re so revved up this morning – we’re releasing the Beta of a whole new Firefox, one that’s powered by a completely reinvented, modernized engine. Since the version number – 57 – can’t really convey the...