Windows 10: Spoof-Mail

Discus and support Spoof-Mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have got an eMail I suspect as a spoof an would like to forward it to Microsoft, but do not find a mail-address for to send spoofs to.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WaltraudSeemann, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Spoof-Mail

I have got an eMail I suspect as a spoof an would like to forward it to Microsoft, but do not find a mail-address for to send spoofs to.

:)

WaltraudSeemann, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Unmasking a spoofed MAC address

even if you got it, not much you can do. But yeah the only MAC in the packets would be the spoofed one. Best way to go is just keep filtering for an allowed list, and put encryption on your wireless so no1 can sniff other mac addresses.

Hybrid_theory, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Spoof-Mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Spoof-Mail

1. Spoof-Mail - Similar Threads - Spoof Mail

2. Is there a way to get back original serials after spoofing hwid?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to get back original serials after spoofing hwid?: Hello dear MS support. Recently I did a hwid spoof multiple times but I wanted to find a way to revert my original serials. Any help? Thanks in advance.Best regards...
  3. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing: So i was stupid and HWID spoofed my pc to get unbanned from Valorant. I dont know exactly what it spoofed.As soon as i ran the programm my internet connection was lost and i cant fix it. I already tried:- Using a restore point from 4 days ago- Flushing the dns-...
  4. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing: So i was stupid and HWID spoofed my pc to get unbanned from Valorant. I dont know exactly what it spoofed.As soon as i ran the programm my internet connection was lost and i cant fix it. I already tried:- Using a restore point from 4 days ago- Flushing the dns-...
  5. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040: Hi,We are getting below vulnerability in Windows Server 2012 2012R2 and Server 2016 while scanning through Qualys agentMicrosoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040Solutions:n automatic updater of untrusted certificates is available for...
  7. Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040: Hi,We are getting below vulnerability in Windows Server 2012 2012R2 and Server 2016 while scanning through Qualys agentMicrosoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040Solutions:n automatic updater of untrusted certificates is available for...
  8. Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Invalid Shadowban Apex Legends Confirmed by EA but Unable to be removedHWID Spoofing Laptop...

Invalid Shadowban Apex Legends Confirmed by EA but Unable to be removedHWID Spoofing Laptop...: I took a false Hardware ban on Apex Legends after someone hacked into my account. Through EA support I got unbanned and back access to my account but got banned again, I do not cheat since my background in Esports coaching for the game and through 2 months of support drama EA...
  10. My whole house is hacked arp spoofing remote access

My whole house is hacked arp spoofing remote access: I’m so screwed I have an app like Fing but better and found code that the hacker logged into our cox account and has control of the router. I live in a sober living and the manager doesn’t believe me so I have no control of the routerSymptoms are bad he’s malicious he changes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email address for microsoft spoof mail