Windows 10: spooky notifications

Discus and support spooky notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Edge froze so I used the task manager to end the process. ... then ... received a notification asking me why I used the task manager to close a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Sep 7, 2017.

1. nt62 Win User

spooky notifications

Edge froze so I used the task manager to end the process.

... then ... received a notification asking me why I used the task manager to close a program.

... then received this

spooky notifications [​IMG]

How is this happening?
    Microsoft is monitoring everything? *Mad2

:)

nt62, Sep 7, 2017

2. 6300 inductive/proximity charging?

Mine started doing it too, and it would show me the battery full notification every 30 seconds. Didn't seem to hurt the other functions of the phone, just spooky.

superduper---01, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Autonomous Calls

Spooky I am on T-Mobile!

And more spooky I too get the blank text problem from friends every now and then!

longshanks---01, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

spooky notifications

Brink, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

spooky notifications

1. spooky notifications - Similar Threads - spooky notifications

2. focus assist notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist notifications: Focus Assist is showing notifications for 'Virus & threat protection > Turn on virus protection' and 'Firewall & network protection > Turn on Kaspersky Internet Security'at every reboot/restart even though my AV (Kaspersky Internet Security) is up & running. This is even...
  3. Windows notifications

Windows notifications: Is it possible to turn of windows 10 notifications when I'm watching a video in fullscreen? I've checked focus assist but there is no option that says to turn of focus assist when an app is running in fullscreen mode....
  4. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.: I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at least 5 times). Restart required Your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Pci bus Can anyone...
  5. Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 notifications: PC is infected; Click to remove viruses: I have been receiving rectangular notification popups in the lower right corner of my screen in Windows 10 that contain the square white Windows logo and say: PC is infected Click to remove viruses sarpolitex.ru I am not sure that this is a legitimate notification or if...
  6. Taskbar App always highlighting/ the Notification state can not be switched

Taskbar App always highlighting/ the Notification state can not be switched: Hi, I start using Win10 recently and notice that the APP on the taskbar will turn into orange (as the picture is shown below) sometimes. I think it should be a notification, but when I click on the icon, there is actually nothing new and the highlighting cannot disappear. I...
  7. stop email notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop email notifications: how do I stop the email notifications and sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-email-notifications/7edb2bf6-c1f6-4632-b94f-9bb7ac3e842d
  8. Since the latest Win10 update, Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Since the latest Win10 update, Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications: The Microsoft News app is set to give me notifications as can be seen below (per in-app settings)... [ATTACH] On Settings > System > Notifications & actions, Microsoft News is not even appearing as a notification to turn off or on... [ATTACH] I don't like most of the...
  9. Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition: sQtOJ3hhnjo Yeah, I know: Halloweek isn’t actually a word. But hopefully this horrifying misuse of language is unsettling enough to get you in the mood for a week of creepy fun! We’re kicking things off with the launch of the Spooky Bundle for Console Edition today: no...
  10. Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

in Windows 10 News
    Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff: In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching for animated GIFs easier, and more fun. An animated GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a graphic image that takes a series of...