Windows 10: spooky notifications

Discus and support spooky notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Edge froze so I used the task manager to end the process. ... then ... received a notification asking me why I used the task manager to close a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nt62, Sep 7, 2017.

1. nt62 Win User

spooky notifications

Edge froze so I used the task manager to end the process.

... then ... received a notification asking me why I used the task manager to close a program.

... then received this

spooky notifications [​IMG]

How is this happening?
    Microsoft is monitoring everything? *Mad2

:)

nt62, Sep 7, 2017

2. 6300 inductive/proximity charging?

Mine started doing it too, and it would show me the battery full notification every 30 seconds. Didn't seem to hurt the other functions of the phone, just spooky.

superduper---01, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Autonomous Calls

Spooky I am on T-Mobile!

And more spooky I too get the blank text problem from friends every now and then!

longshanks---01, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

spooky notifications

Brink, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

spooky notifications

1. spooky notifications - Similar Threads - spooky notifications

2. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  3. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  4. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  6. Windows 11 notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notifications: HiWhen I click an item on notifications it just closes the item and nothing happens. For example if I take a screenshot and click it from notifications it used to open the file for editing, nothing happens now. The file is saved ok in Pictures\screenshots tho....
  7. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  8. Spooky Startup Program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spooky Startup Program called "Program": [ATTACH] I've been trying to increase memory on startup so I can get through a game but no matter how many times I disable them, riot vanguard, iCUE, and this "Program" won't stop turning themself back on. I also kept trying to find if there was a way to get the file...
  9. Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Spooky Bundle comes to Console Edition: sQtOJ3hhnjo Yeah, I know: Halloweek isn’t actually a word. But hopefully this horrifying misuse of language is unsettling enough to get you in the mood for a week of creepy fun! We’re kicking things off with the launch of the Spooky Bundle for Console Edition today: no...
  10. Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff

in Windows 10 News
    Bing - In Time for Halloween: Find Spooky GIFs in a Jiff: In our quest to help our users hunting for image content with our last UX improvements, we are proud to unveil the work we’ve done to make searching for animated GIFs easier, and more fun. An animated GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is a graphic image that takes a series of...