Windows 10: Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously

Discus and support Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried to print a couple of pdf yesterday but the spool system no longer works, it stops continuously. Starts fine but when I access to a printer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by red5goahead, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously

I've tried to print a couple of pdf yesterday but the spool system no longer works, it stops continuously. Starts fine but when I access to a printer, the Canon Pixma or a standard Microsoft Print to pdf. the service stops.I've a lots of image backups since early day of current year but I would to solve easily. Note that I can't uninstall the Canon printer

:)

red5goahead, Mar 20, 2018

2. Recent Update crashes external DVD Writer

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Laptop, and have never had any problems till the most recent update. Suddenly, my previously reliable and recently purchased LG Slim Portable DVD Writer has stopped functioning. It isn't even recognized as a drive any longer.
    Inserted DVD will spool and spin and then just stop.

I have removed it and re-installed with fresh downloaded driver.

I rolled my system back to a previous File History and it worked until another update installed overnight.

I'm also having problems with a wireless mouse that had always worked perfectly.

Any ideas out there?

JodiStambough, Mar 20, 2018
  3. I downloaded the Win 10 ISO Anniversary edition. I don't want it.

You cannot - it is no longer available. Further, if you don't install updates, your system will eventually stop working. It's like phones (iPhone, Android, etc) where you must take the update to continue using the phone.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 20, 2018
  4. Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously

Caledon Ken, Mar 22, 2018
  5. Thanks . I think that was the first attempt, but it did not work. I used a backup to restore a copy of my operating system to March 4

red5goahead, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously

1. Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously - Similar Threads - Spool system longer

2. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  3. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  4. PRINT SPOOL PROBLEM: Print spool stopped and cannot start. SPL file cannot be deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINT SPOOL PROBLEM: Print spool stopped and cannot start. SPL file cannot be deleted...: Hi! I have encountered this problem more than twice but this time I somehow can't seem to troubleshoot. The problem usually starts with printing a PDF while "print as image" is unchecked. Print queue will say it's printing but it's actually not, or at least it won't for a...
  5. PRINT SPOOL PROBLEM: Print spool stopped and cannot start. SPL file cannot be deleted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PRINT SPOOL PROBLEM: Print spool stopped and cannot start. SPL file cannot be deleted...: Hi! I have encountered this problem more than twice but this time I somehow can't seem to troubleshoot. The problem usually starts with printing a PDF while "print as image" is unchecked. Print queue will say it's printing but it's actually not, or at least it won't for a...
  6. system stopped working

system stopped working: My system stopped working and I found this!! I updated win and graphic card everything is upto date still facing same issue!!Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1110,...
  7. SPOOLING

SPOOLING: OFTEN TIMES WHEN I TRY TO OPEN A TAB. IT JUST SPOOLS. HOW CAN I FIX THIS. ALSO WHEN I TRIED TO GO INTO EXPLORER TO LOOK FOR A FIX I GOT THIS ERROR MESSAGE Request Id: cd15cadc-b5df-4ba5-a8e1-12bbda5c0b00 Correlation Id: 5074319e-82ee-4045-bd88-a18d585aebb7 Timestamp:...
  8. Spooling problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spooling problem: I have a spooling problem where if I try to print more than on document, the fist printed document will not delete off the spooler so he second, third etc will wait minutes before printing off, anybody know how to fix this? It happens no matter what printer I try and use....
  9. System restore no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore no longer works: I cannot notice any restore points after Windows 10 upgrade. I have version 1809. How to fix it and get back to restore point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-no-longer-works/e5576800-8588-4bd1-8c31-b7fcb9a01c7e
  10. Family Safety continually stops working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety continually stops working: Every month or so, Family Safety will lose its connection with the service, in a manner of speaking. The computer reports no problems: it claims everything is being monitored like normal and all accounts are linked. The Family Safety website shows all restrictions, but no...