Windows 10: Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem.

Discus and support Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I've been getting sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" and "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" BSODs. I have run memory tests on my RAM but they've come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by diiPex, Aug 8, 2015.

1. diiPex Win User

Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem.

So recently I've been getting sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" and "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" BSODs. I have run memory tests on my RAM but they've come up with nothing. I used to get these same issues on windows 8 but it resolved itself after some time. Windows 10 is a complete fresh installation.

The most recent blue screen was a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod, and occurred when I was scanning my media library with Plex. After my computer rebooted my Quick access on the left of file explorer has none of my pinned folders, and if I click "Pin current folder to Quick access" I get the error "The docfile has been corrupted."

Thanks in advance.

Attachment 29979

:)

diiPex, Aug 8, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Aug 8, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. :)

hitch_11, Aug 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi diiPex,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. [​IMG]

Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Sporadic "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" BSODs and Quick access problem. - Similar Threads - Sporadic MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

2. Quick Access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access problem: I have been searching for a solution to my issue with no success.I have already tried:Clearing the Recent App Data in two folders AutomaticDestinations and CustomDestinationsReset Windows 10 Quick Access using Registry Deleted QatItemsClear Quick Access folders using Command...
  3. Memory_management bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  4. Problem with Memory_Management BSOD

Problem with Memory_Management BSOD: I need some help. For the last week I've had a BSOD with the error message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" multiple times. I have two 8gb memory sticks, and I tried testing the pc with one at a time. I eventually got the crash with each of them. I've attached the Log Collector report....
  5. Problem with Quick access

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Quick access: Hi all,,,I don't know what has happened but I redirected from Quick Access Documents, Pictures music, to my D drive and when I look at the properties of those in quick access they point to D drive which is ok, but downloads is there and there is nothing in it and it points to...
  6. Problem with quick access

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with quick access: I replaced the system disk with another (clone it). Everything is ok but in quick access there are still connections to the old disk that has now become E, Even if I try to delete them and add the new ones, the wrong connections reappear on every reboot Thank Hispa 119202
  7. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  8. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  9. Quick access problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access problem: I have a windows 10 pro system. I have a DNS-323 NAS mounted as U: On the NAS I have a main folder "My Videos". Under this folder I have a temp and save folder. I have the U:\My Videos pinned to the quick access. When I use windows explorer to move a file from the main folder...
  10. quick access problem

in Windows 10 Support
    quick access problem: Quick access has a problem where if you a have a folder pinned in the quick access list. You click on that folder name Which takes you to that folder. You now move a file in that folder to a sub folder. After the move the quick access folder name changes to the sub folder...