Windows 10: Spotlight Picture Only Displays after Coming Out of Hybernate.

Discus and support Spotlight Picture Only Displays after Coming Out of Hybernate. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have spotlight selected as my "lock screen". I also have "fast boot" turned off as I want Norton (NIS) to be able to check my boot sectors on power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Donp, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Donp Win User

Spotlight Picture Only Displays after Coming Out of Hybernate.

I have spotlight selected as my "lock screen". I also have "fast boot" turned off as I want Norton (NIS) to be able to check my boot sectors on power up and fast boot is kind of a hybrid hibernate state. So, the only thing I see on "cold, full" boot up is a flash of an image of my background picture. If I come out of 'hibernate", the screen stops at a "picture" and asks me if I like this type of view, so I can say yes or no. Then the boot up progresses to my "home sign in page", which I just click on as I don't have a sign in protect, and that's it. How can I "view" (not just rapidly pass through and bypass) the spot light image on a boot up and not have to come out of hibernate to see them.

:)

2. TyHudson Win User

like what you see feature not working

Windows spotlight only works after I log in and then hit windows key and L to lock screen, After logging off and computer restarts it displays old picture and spotlight not on.

TyHudson, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Spotlight picture not showing on Windows 10 computer.

Hi,

Windows Spotlight feature is available only when your computer is connected to the internet. The pictures on the lock screen changes automatically everyday day, if your computer is connected to the internet.
    Windows Spotlight automatically shows images from Bing or promotes some
    Windows Store applications and shows their images, for example: Fresh paint.

After booting the computer, the Spotlight picture displayed on the Lock screen is a default Microsoft picture. Since
    Spotlight is a user specific setting, it will change the picture after the user will login into the user account and on locking the user profile (Windows logo + L keys on the keyboard),
    Spotlight picture of the day will be displayed.

Write to us for further assistance on Spotlight issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

Spotlight Picture Only Displays after Coming Out of Hybernate.

1. Spotlight Picture Only Displays after Coming Out of Hybernate. - Similar Threads - Spotlight Picture Displays

2. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!: I tried to fix it by doing everything on the interneti need someone who really knows the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-switch-to-next-picture-is-greyed/80c36635-3d8e-412e-ae9f-1d2254d35457
  3. Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight - "Switch to next picture" is greyed out!: I tried to fix it by doing everything on the interneti need someone who really knows the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-switch-to-next-picture-is-greyed/80c36635-3d8e-412e-ae9f-1d2254d35457
  4. Spotlight pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight pictures: I have said that I either Like or am Not a Fan on hundreds of photos. What bugs me is that I have to respond to the same photos. Once I'm indicated my preference regarding a given photo, why can't that be permanent vs having to do it again a few weeks later??...
  5. Spotlight pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight pictures: I have said that I either Like or am Not a Fan on hundreds of photos. What bugs me is that I have to respond to the same photos. Once I'm indicated my preference regarding a given photo, why can't that be permanent vs having to do it again a few weeks later??...
  6. Spotlight pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.

Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.: I have basically never seen another picture than the one with the mountain lake on Windows Spotlight. [ATTACH] I have followed all the guides I've found how to reset windows spotlight by deleting all files under...
  8. Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate: I just built a PC and installed Windows 10 from DVD. I installed all drivers and everything seems to work OK. However, when windows shuts down the display or goes into sleep mode, the monitor wont come back on. I tab the (USB) keyboard and try the (USB) mouse but nothing. I...
  9. Spotlight pictures

Spotlight pictures: Does anyone know where the Spotlight picture of the European houses along the river was taken? I don't see the picture yet in Assets https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-pictures/eb34e50f-4b39-475d-a04b-1d12e308f9a6
  10. Spotlight picture not changinglight pictures

Spotlight picture not changinglight pictures: I'm a bit confused about the terminology of background pictures, themes and Spotlight picture. When the computer hasn't been used for a specified time, my screen savers start. If I go back to the computer and move the mouse my screensaver goes away and another Windows picture...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Spotlight automatically shows images from Bing or promotes some Windows Store applications and shows their images. For example: Fresh paint.