Windows 10: sppsvc wont start

Discus and support sppsvc wont start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello win 10 1703 with all updates. i have this service: sppsvc,exe with this setting :Auto start (delayed, trigger) after reboot, this service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blueskyler, May 21, 2018.

1. sppsvc wont start

hello

win 10 1703 with all updates.

i have this service:

sppsvc,exe with this setting :Auto start (delayed, trigger)

after reboot, this service wont start. how can i fix this?

thanks

:)

blueskyler, May 21, 2018

2. [SOLVED] cannot start/enable Software Protection (sppsvc) Service

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Right click on the start button and select Command prompt with admin.

2. Now type net start sppsvc
    and press enter and see if it helps to start the service.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 21, 2018
  3. [SOLVED] cannot start/enable Software Protection (sppsvc) Service

still disabled

sppsvc wont start [​IMG]

RizqaPrabangkara, May 21, 2018
Thema:

sppsvc wont start

1. sppsvc wont start - Similar Threads - sppsvc wont start

2. Fail to start sppsvc service in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to start sppsvc service in Windows 11: I buy a new laptop with 4070 GPU and I7 12700 CPU. My system crashed many times in windows 11 or 10 and sound not working. After many days I noticed that the reason of misbehaviors of my system is the service sppvcp stops working. I tried to restart the mentioned service and...
  3. Fail to start sppsvc service in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to start sppsvc service in Windows 11: I buy a new laptop with 4070 GPU and I7 12700 CPU. My system crashed many times in windows 11 or 10 and sound not working. After many days I noticed that the reason of misbehaviors of my system is the service sppvcp stops working. I tried to restart the mentioned service and...
  4. Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.: Summary: See title. Following a PC reset, attempting to re-activate Windows gives Error 0xc0000022, which I have tracked down to being a failure for sppsvc to start. Attempting to start sppsvc gives System Error 183, which I cannot seem to find relevant information...
  5. sppsvc causes spike on cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sppsvc causes spike on cpu: I got a windows 11 22H2 Home editionfrom OEM, i got an office 365 enterprise, but sppsvc always spike to 10-25% on my cpu which can cause heat for my laptop. Its really annoying, its not the first time i faced this issue, when i was using windows 10 on the same laptop as i am...
  6. sppsvc causes spike on cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sppsvc causes spike on cpu: I got a windows 11 22H2 Home editionfrom OEM, i got an office 365 enterprise, but sppsvc always spike to 10-25% on my cpu which can cause heat for my laptop. Its really annoying, its not the first time i faced this issue, when i was using windows 10 on the same laptop as i am...
  7. sppsvc not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sppsvc not working: So I noticed the "sppsvc" service on my computer is disabled and was trying to start it. It shows this error: Windows could not start the Software Protection service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied. I tried taking ownership of the file and the registry...
  8. I stopped sppsvc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I stopped sppsvc: I have a decade old laptop and is working fine till date. Being an old laptop, I really hate the noise from fan and I am afraid about heating of processor, so I regularly check applications usage about CPU and memories. Recently the software protection service was always...
  9. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentaly deleted sppsvc: I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentaly-deleted-sppsvc/2e82779a-5006-4a9d-a51e-83147bccb207
  10. Wont start

in Windows 10 Support
    Wont start: I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I thought maybe isn't there a way to like edit the registry offline through parted magic while its offline to stop whatever it is?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sppsvc doesnt start windwso 10

2. sppsvc wont start