Windows 10: Spring Update Deleted Outlook.com E-mails

Discus and support Spring Update Deleted Outlook.com E-mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After installing the recent Spring update, I discovered when I went to my Outlook.com e-mails that all my saved e-mails were gone. Apparently the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by StevenTodd, May 6, 2018.

1. Spring Update Deleted Outlook.com E-mails

After installing the recent Spring update, I discovered when I went to my Outlook.com e-mails that all my saved e-mails were gone. Apparently the update deleted everything in my saved folder. This does it for me. Microsoft can take their e-mail program and stick it. Going to convert over to G-mail.

:)

StevenTodd, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Spring Update Deleted Outlook.com E-mails

1. Spring Update Deleted Outlook.com E-mails - Similar Threads - Spring Update Deleted

2. Trying to connect to update e-mail Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect to update e-mail Outlook: I have an open internett acess, but Outlook is indicating trying to connect, and my mailbox is not updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-to-update-e-mail-outlook/b5876a7a-c3b8-4b1f-a6ce-c4d350757960
  3. Trying to connect to update e-mail Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect to update e-mail Outlook: I have an open internett acess, but Outlook is indicating trying to connect, and my mailbox is not updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-to-update-e-mail-outlook/b5876a7a-c3b8-4b1f-a6ce-c4d350757960
  4. Trying to connect to update e-mail Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  6. Outlook e-mails

Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  7. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  8. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038